Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valenti rants; says that Michigan has passed MSU.

Listen Live! » http://player.radio.com/listen/station/971-the-ticketVisit our website: https://971theticket.comFollow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/971t...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Man, the haters are out in force. It's not only Valenti. Some of the stuff I've red on the interweb is really vicious.

Love it.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Among Vallenti's nuclear blasts, there is this sleeper story behind LJ Scott's tenure at MSU. Yeah, he's family, as Mork asserts and you take care of family but, if LJ were my son and living in my house, he'd have a leash so tight, stuff like this wouldn't happen.Not sure Dantonio is fulfilling the role he claims to be fulfilling as a tough minded father to his players.

Michigan State senior running back LJ Scott was cited for three traffic infractions Sept. 29, inluding driving without a valid license plate.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm all for giving Sparty a hard time, but this doesn't strike me as a big deal or an example of Dantonio's moral failings. Even with the repeated infractions. It's dumb, sure, but it's basically a fine for some pretty small infractions.

But, to be clear, Fuck Dantonio.

Comment

• Comment

• If I was a Penn State fan, I would be seriously questioning the ability of our head coach. Franklin's play calling and decisions in this game were really head scratchers.

Comment

• PSU goes down to Sparty. Wow. Franklin is the idiot we have been saying he is or at least he demonstrated some very bad game management in this game.

Comment

• That was a total man ball game.

Comment

• He missed the boat on this game (MSU-PSU). Valenti's an entertaining ass. Perfect villain for us M fans (c:

Comment

• Congrats to froot!

Who saw that one coming? Next week suddenly looks a lot more interesting.

Comment

• Sparty can play defense, they have pieces on offense but no offensive line.

Comment

• The line was a little better today but it is not good.

Comment

• So the rumors of MSU's death were greatly exaggerated. Maybe it's for the best. Don't want Michigan going in to E. Lansing overconfident. Lewerke hasn't had a good year, but he is very good. He'll get some yards with his legs. Best running quarterback M will have faced since Winovich.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The problem listening to Valenti is he views every season as CFP or it is a failure. A lot of his criticisms of the program have validity but any of his rants about them are pretty much the same as they were in 2010 and 2013. The Spartans had high hopes for this season but like pretty much all Spartan teams the ability to compete at the highest level depends on health from the top line players. The depth is not there like it is at a place like OSU, to Dantonio's credit he can makes things work with walk-ons but that isn't sustainable for a championship run. The administration kind of needs to step up in pay if they ever make that next step.

Comment

• Congrats to your Spartans, Fruit, A great victory . It aint over till its over.

Comment

Working...
                                X