Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very, very bad news for MSU ..... Federal Report states MSU did not provide adequate campus safety measures for students on campus and mis-handled reports of sexual assault in the Nassar case among others. The report mentions "lack of Institutional Control."

This is going to be DOE/Title IX stuff. Not sure how the NCAA will act, if at all. If they had wanted to act, they would have already done so. My guess is that they will stay clear and let the Feds deal with it. However, the Nassar stuff is just as bad, IMO, as what PSU did regarding Jo Pa and Sandusky. The NCAA sanctioned PSU. They should sanction MSU - in what manner is debatable but the Lack of Institutional Control thing is definitely in their wheel house.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/...ons-espn-lines
    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; January 30, 2019, 04:31 PM.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Did someone here ask for a Supervisor?

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I’m bumping this thread to make sure that everybody takes this opportunity to point at Michigan State and laugh. LMAO fuck those assholes. Dantonio left that cupboard bare. Assrailing them again is going to be fun and I hope that Harbaugh goes full “what’s your deal?” against those miscreants.

Comment

• Good call, Hannibal. I want a beat down so severe that MSU has to establish a fund to provide lifelong PTSD counseling to their players and coaches.

Comment

• LOL....they lost to Rutgers which every other team will rail them 15+ point wins.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Rutgers QB would have been UNL's #3 QB had he not transferred...that has to sting Sparty...ouch...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Last year Rutgers averaged 5.7 points per game in Big Ten play while extending their conference losing streak to 21 games. They scored 38 today in East Landfill.

Michigan just put up 35 in the first half on the road against a ranked team and it should have been more.

I. Can’t. Wait. For. This. Game.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm looking forward to next Saturday as well.

Any goodwill I may have felt toward Sparty in the past, was sucked away during the Dantonio years. He recruited known thugs, coached dirty football, and sneered when he got away with it. They deserve every whupping they get.

No mercy. I hope Harbaugh and Gattis drop 70 on them.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I only seen the enjoyable highlights - 7 turnovers lol

Blondie put up over 300 yards passing. There is no way Sparty plays that bad in their Superbowl next week.

Michigan still should win by 14, just don't let them hang around.

ElH_tE6XYAgTIVF?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Who is that?
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I believe its Michelle Obama...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I believe that.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wait, is that Rodman?
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Good job Mel Tucker had his team ready, wanted it - best team in Michigan - lol I had M 5-3 - Sparty 1 win (Rutgers).

Elvg2ggXgAEbG2P?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X