• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hack View Post
    RichRod got to 5-0 a few times too.
    Once.

Comment

Latest Matthew update has it turning sharply eastward very early Saturday morning and not crossing 35N Latitude (Cape Hatteras NC lies exactly on the E/W 35th). It's track has gotten a little closer to the Eastern FL coast and while it is still tracking off shore, it's going to bring 40-50kt sustained winds in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale area with gusts to 70+ knots around and just North of West Palm Beach where the eye makes its closest approach to land on Thursday evening.

Looks like Maryland and New Jersey will just have some pop up showers in the Saturday evening time frame with generally light winds.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Gee, I don't remember hurricanes being a consideration when the Big Ten was a midwestern conference..

Comment

Latest Matthew update has it turning sharply eastward very early Saturday morning and not crossing 35N Latitude

Comment

Last years M vs Maryland game time was changed from 8PM night game to 12PM afternoon with Hurricane Joaquin. Yesterday I was thinking they might do that with Rutgers, until this latest development.

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              It won't be hostile once we get ahead, but silly or not, Rutgers has had this game circled for awhile. It'll be loud at first, but it won't matter in the long run.
              I'm not sure it will all that hostile even from the start. Lots of M fans on the East Coast and in the NY area may buy up a lot of tickets. We might see a 50/50 split in the stands.

Comment

How loud does a 52k capacity stadium get?

This game is a gimme, I'll be very worried about M if it's remotely close at halftime. M beat Rutgers 49-16 last season, I'll go with that.

Comment

Gotta get payback for this debacle and celebration:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT7ikyRa-LE"]Rutgers Fans Storm Field After Beating Michigan For The First Time! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

That has to be one of the top 5 most humiliating losses in Michigan football history.

Comment

I hope Rutgers has a bunch of recruits at the game so we can steal them
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Why on earth would you want to "steal" 2* and 3* kids?
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

well you got me there
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Jeff Buchanan, I sent you a pm.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Nordin back at practice is fantastic. I hope he wins the job.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Always the shiny new things that no one knows anything about that we love.

Comment

Working...
                                X