#1 Alabama @ #9 Tennessee, 3:30p, CBS; #2 osu @ #8 Wisconsin, 8p, ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Alabama @ #9 Tennessee, 3:30p, CBS; #2 osu @ #8 Wisconsin, 8p, ABC

With M idle, thought I'd create a thread for two games that M fans will have great interest in.

My take is that both Alabama and osu will win. Bama wins something like 35-20. osu will win in a low scoring, close game. jtb is the difference. I'll go with 24-17.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

A little history on what used to be one of the biggest rivalries in college football...

(Roger Shultz is friend of mine, his son goes to school with my 14 year. He is a hell of a nice guy and a bit of a nut)

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Bama has issues in the secondary. We play bump-and-run man 85% of the time. An accurate QB gives us fits as our CBs bite on double moves from the speedier WRs a bit too much for my liking.

The offense has two true frosh starting: at QB and G. We have flashes, but way too much bogging down.

Throw in a hostile Neyland crowd and we could easily lose. I'm an eternal optimist, so I will say 34-33, good guys.

Ohio State wins by 14-18 points or more. 28-10 sounds about right.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Bama by three TDs.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Bama by 3 TD's sounds correct. Tenn won't have the comeback magic this week.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Bama wins easily.

Bama 38
            Tenn 13
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Oh my god at these predictions. Peyote or heroin?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't think Wisconsin can do much of anything on offense against Ohio State. Unless their defense and special teams manage to give them a bunch of short fields, Wisconsin can't stay in this one.

Ohio State 24, Wisconsin 6.

I think this Alabama team is going to drop one, but I think Tennessee's a little too erratic and banged up to pull this one off. It wouldn't surprise me if this one's close all the way, though.

Alabama 31, Tennessee 20.

Comment

I wouldn't say this is thread or sticky-worthy.

Comment

neither contact will be close.

Comment

Yeah, I think both favored teams will roll. Maybe the home field helps keep Wisky in it for a half.

Comment

OSU's offense is finicky. Their defense will win the game for them but wisconsin's defense can keep it very close if they keep forcing turnovers.

Comment

Bucknutz 33 Bucky 13

Bammer 30 Vals 20
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I guess it doesn't feel like one of those games that could be close enough to be determined by 2/3 key plays. I think Wisconsin may be overrated a fair bit. That defense did tighten up on us in the second half, but in the first half Michigan really took it to them. On the first TD drive the just won every single play at the LOS. That was an 80-yard drive in which they never had a third down.

Comment

I think Wisconsin is going to give oiho some fits. Their bye week couldn't have come at a better time to regroup after the loss in AA in which they played admirably. Their defense will give oiho problems and its in Madison. Its going to be a good game.

I think Alabama will handle Tennessee fairly easy especially if they get down early like they normally do. Speaking of which I don't think I can ever recall a team like Tennessee having to mount all these comebacks. I'd have a heartattack.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X