Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois @ Michigan, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higdon has some talent.

Comment

• The tomato can is back to being a tomato can. Maybe finish the game with a little class now.

Comment

• Calling Harbaugh an asshole ? Really kstat I know you feel the enemy's pain but stfu

Comment

• K-Stat and I'll throw you in there too WingsFan ......

Your right, M really sucks.

41-8
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• 41-8, as Higdon breaks one to add a bit of life to this second half.

Comment

• Kstat wants Hoke back. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Calling Harbaugh an asshole ? Really kstat I know you feel the enemy's pain but stfu
                It's a douche move. I'm all for making the other team stop you but the game was over and running a trick play on 4th down is indefensible. If you want to be a homer that's your business but the truth hurts.

Comment

• worst half of the year since 1st half against Colorado

Comment

• Not a flawless performance but I don't think we need to win every game by 50 either. Lots of 2nd stringers in this second half.

Comment

• I honestly don't see another winnable game on the schedule.
                      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• ha ha. The point is Illinois is a tomato can. There is no reason to give our actual good future opponents film on how to exploit us. That's my only complaint.

Comment

• I'm glad Michigan got Higdon from Iowa.
                          Higdon would have been one of those good Iowa RBs (Adam Robinson?) that Purdue would have no idea how to stop.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Think we'll find anybody calling for O'Korn to start after this game.

Comment

• Uh oh, we're going for it on 4th and 2. Someone put Kstat in a padded room.

Comment

• It's a douche move by an asshole coach of monkey infested shit; heh
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X