Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly I haven't been a huge Speight fan but he's been really good
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ugh!
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Stupid fucking formation.

Comment

• Harbaugh's trying to be too cute. Might cost him the game.
          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Can't help but wonder if the inconsistency of the offense has anything to do with the fact he rotates out his QB all the fucking time.

Comment

• Michigan is going to lose this game if they don't wake up.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• MSU has done a decent job pass protecting against this "great Michigan D-line."
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• HAHHAHAHAHAH PEPPERS!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                    Harbaugh's trying to be too cute. Might cost him the game.
                    Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                    Can't help but wonder if the inconsistency of the offense has anything to do with the fact he rotates out his QB all the fucking time.
                    Exactly. That shit is ugly
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This game is a heart attack!

Comment

• This game shouldn't have been within 30 points; piss poor effort today.
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Still over. But jimmy needs to rethink why he keeps putting Shane Morris in the fucking game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                            Still over. But jimmy needs to rethink why he keeps putting Shane Morris in the fucking game.
                            Still not vet?

Comment

• Give sparty credit for not giving up. That shit looked wayyyyyyyy over when it was 30-10
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Give sparty credit for not giving up. That shit looked wayyyyyyyy over when it was 30-10
                                Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X