Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanni's a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
      Beyond that, the stupid 4th down calls.
      Yep, that's what I was referring to.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Hanni's a moron.
        You don't say; heh
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Dantonio was as aggressive as he could possibly be with a 2-5 team in a rivalry game. I don't take much issue with how he managed the game for the Spartans-- some of those aggressive calls have worked for him against Michigan in the past, and he's usually aggressive in Michigan State's biggest games. That's how they play, and if they'd gone conservative at any point in the first three quarters, I think Michigan would have blown them out. This time, Michigan was good enough to win when Dantonio rolled the dice.

Comment

Hanni's a moron.
            Don't be upset because you lack the pattern recognition capabilities that God gave the average kindergartner.

Dantonio -- with inferior athletes and a 2-5 team that had dropped games by double digits to NW, BYU, and Maryland, got his team to play even up with a team with superior athletes, undefeated, and #2. Yes, that's outcoaching. MSU was better prepared and wanted it more. This is blitheringly obvious to anyone who isn't a completely biased retard and is trying to view it with some intellectual honesty.

I fucking nailed this one.

Again.
            Last edited by Hannibal; October 29, 2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• LOL, you've basically been wrong about everything you've said about this team all year, including a 3 point win today. Moronic. It's okay, they're out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                Don't be upset because you lack the pattern recognition capabilities that God gave the average kindergartner.

Dantonio -- with inferior athletes and a 2-5 team that had dropped games by double digits to NW, BYU, and Maryland, got his team to play even up with a team with superior athletes, undefeated, and #2. Yes, that's outcoaching. To anyone who isn't a completely biased retard and is trying to approach it with some intellectual honesty.
                Even up? I don't think so.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                  Dantonio was as aggressive as he could possibly be with a 2-5 team in a rivalry game. I don't take much issue with how he managed the game for the Spartans-- some of those aggressive calls have worked for him against Michigan in the past, and he's usually aggressive in Michigan State's biggest games. That's how they play, and if they'd gone conservative at any point in the first three quarters, I think Michigan would have blown them out. This time, Michigan was good enough to win when Dantonio rolled the dice.
                  And yet he elected to kick a FG in the red zone down 20 in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Hanni would be on my ignore list if we were allowed to ignore moderators.

Comment

• Literally, nothing of value.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Dantonio -- with inferior athletes and a 2-5 team that had dropped games by double digits to NW, BYU, and Maryland, got his team to play even up with a team with superior athletes, undefeated, and #2. Yes, that's outcoaching. MSU was better prepared and wanted it more. This is blitheringly obvious to anyone who isn't a completely biased retard and is trying to view it with some intellectual honesty.

I fucking nailed this one.

Again.
                        Anyone who uses the word "retard" as an insult in 2016 isn't worth listening to. Go back to your 3rd grade lunch table and leave us adults at ours.

Comment

LOL, you've basically been wrong about everything you've said about this team all year, including a 3 point win today. Moronic. It's okay, they're out there.
                          Yeah, but if things would have went the way they SHOULD have went, he'd of been spot on with his prediction. I'm thinking maybe you'd be wise to surrender your name to him. Hanni...the true Oracle.
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• That is what happens when one team is told they can't win and the other is told they can't lose. Harbaugh played against the clock in the 4th quarter and left his defense on the field too long. The whole second half philosophy was to sit on the lead. MSU definitely had their chances. Michigan wins because they have more talent, but played with no sense of urgency down the stretch. Props to Speight and Darboh. Defense made some big stops, but got exposed, too. Overall disappointing.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Hanni, M rushed for 192 yards at nearly a 5ypc clip. Speight was 16/25 for 244 with some big plays when he was green lighted by JH. I think MSU had 5 maybe 6 red zone opportunities and scored 10 points.

I think you were right to call this a closer game than the spread indicated. But you don't get any cred here for that call. I think most bettors weren't touching this game. You cleaned up by taking a big risk. Fine. Take your wife out to dinner.

If you look closely at this game, MSU was in it because they got some yardage off penalties not out of stringing efficient drives together. Even though the MSU offense and the defense did play their hearts out, in the end, they got it ripped out. That's was this kind of rivalry game is about.

The number of big plays for all units heavily favored M. We're going to see that when this game gets broken down. Not a lot of truly earned great things happend for MSU. They played well, got some breaks and still lost.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The one and only criticism is that we took the foot off the gas. Fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X