Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Morris needs to stay off the field. Other than that we are going to have lots and lots of tackling drills in AA this week...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
      Shane Morris needs to stay off the field. Other than that we are going to have lots and lots of tackling drills in AA this week...
      Jeezus Christ it was 2 plays. STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
        Are any games anymore?
        Edited.

Comment

• LMAO @ everyone who thought that this was going to be a blowout. The only way that this one could have possibly gone more perfectly according to my prediction would have been if Geiger hadn't missed that field goal and they had kicked the last XP. I said we'd win by 3. They get that FG and PAT and I hit it on the fucking nose.

As always, for the tenth year in a row, they wanted it more and they were much better prepared. I said it a week ago -- betting on MSU to cover the -24 was absolutely the easiest money that you can ever make.
          Last edited by Hannibal; October 29, 2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Sorry your team didn't pull it out.

Comment

• And LMAO, I'm sure you 30-10 with 12 min to go had you thinking the same thing. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                Sorry your team didn't pull it out.
                LMAO. Is that all you''ve got to say?

This was a good day for me. I cleaned up on MSU +24. Like I said -- very very easy money. And my actual team remains undefeated. Win-win

And next year I'll clean up again. Dantonio has a 10 year perfect track record of making four different Michigan coaching staffs look like clowns. He''ll extend it to 11 next year. Bank on it.

And next year, people will completely forget this trend and will act like I am crazy for predicting it to continue. Bank on that too.

Comment

• Dantonio was the most embarrassing part of MSU today. His guys played their hearts out and he sabotaged them with idiotic decisions. Other than that, good point.

Comment

• In what way?

Comment

• Again, 1st post game you showed up to in 2 months. Didn't have much to piss your pants about. I never predicted a blow out either.

Comment

Dantonio was the most embarrassing part of MSU today. His guys played their hearts out and he sabotaged them with idiotic decisions. Other than that, good point.
                        2 potential field goals left off the board would have changed the complexion of that last drive.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• On the 4th quarter, I think I saw a lot of cover 2 that MSU did a decent job taking advantage of. Mostly Corley matched up with Gideon. Lewis was a little aggressive at times. I don't have a problem with that as long as it's getting called the same way for both teams. I thought it was.

My sense it that the OL got beat in the second half. Don't know what changes their DC made but there wasn't much either inside or out. Bredeson, playing at LG looked like he got handled by MCdowel who also did a good job on Cole.

Harbaugh did hold back with Speight on first and second downs after he got up by 3 scores. I'm not going to fault the play selection. You're on the road, it's a rivalry game. You don't want to give up the ball up with an INT. Play it safe. Make them work for every yard. M did that.

Fans were likely looking for the payback blowout. The payback is that the Paul Bunyon Trophy is back in AA, probably for a while, and Dantonio can STFU.
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                            2 potential field goals left off the board would have changed the complexion of that last drive.
                            Beyond that, the stupid 4th down calls, the poor blitz decisions, the genius move to put the ball in the air to end the first half... really, going for 2 at the end was just the capper.

You could even argue his decision to kick the FG in the 4th down 20 was a really bad idea.

Comment

• But outcoached!!!!

The go to for people who don't know what they're talking about.

Comment

Beyond that, the stupid 4th down calls, the poor blitz decisions, the genius move to put the ball in the air to end the first half... really, going for 2 at the end was just the capper.

You could even argue his decision to kick the FG in the 4th down 20 was a really bad idea.
                                But Mike outcoached Harbaugh; Hanni said so
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X