Maryland @ Michigan, Game Day and Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    in the long run I'd like to see these plays run a little more crisply.
    Right -- very sloppy play by M offense so far. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      Shut the fuck up. Like you have any clue how well they're running the plays. Lol.
      When guys are constantly reaching the QB, receivers aren't getting the ball in stride, and guys are bobbling easy catches then plays are not being run cleanly.

Maybe you should put down the Pom poms and be objective? Nah? Shut the fuck up then...

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Maryland getting some yards.

Comment

• I was worried that Michigan would let down the week after Michigan State, and that Maryland would keep this uncomfortably close. Those possibilities appear...remote, at least at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
              Maryland getting some yards.
              2nd straight week of really bad tackling but it's 35-0 against a tomato can so let's pretend it isn't happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                Shut the fuck up. Like you have any clue how well they're running the plays. Lol.
                Damn bro you're really edgy lately. Is it that time of the month for you?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Damn bro you're really edgy lately. Is it that time of the month for you?
                  Every day is that time of the month for oracle. Not exactly the most objective fan...

Comment

• offense is fine in this game against a putrid defense.... criticizing the O in this game is stupid.

I was looking for more from the D ... shutout doesn't completely tell the story here. I know we were projecting that MD would move the ball on us, but nonetheless I was hoping it wouldn't be the case.

Comment

• That's all I was saying. Calling stupid stupid. Kstats ised to it. Knows the drill.

Comment

• I remember when the Tigers' forum chased Kstat off. I begged them to take him back. They just laughed. **sigh**
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• k-stat turn the game off

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            I remember when the Tigers' forum chased Kstat off. I begged them to take him back. They just laughed. **sigh**
                            Nazis gonna be Nazis...

I got banned by white supremacists. If you don't think I carry that moment with pride you're kidding yourself...
                            Last edited by Kstat; November 5, 2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                              2nd straight week of really bad tackling but it's 35-0 against a tomato can
                              Maryland is better than Michigan State, so they're that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                k-stat turn the game off
                                Nah. Think I'm going to continue to be critical. I'd like michigannto be Ohio state and Clemson and Alabama. You can keep waving Pom poms over this cupcake.

Comment

Working...
                                X