X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Guess?

Michigan 45
    Maryland 10

Michigan running game rolls. Two backs get 100+ yards. Pepper scores 2 touchdowns from the Pepcat formation.

Comment

Seems about right.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

42-13.

Comment

Just touched down at DTW.

45 -13. 250Y+ rushing.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

You said touchdown
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

If Glasgow and Mone don't play then I'm thinking something like 42-20. Maryland will chew up a lot of clock with long drives and it will be a 9 or 10 possession game. If Glasgow plays, I'm thinking 48-17.

Comment

I predict that Michigan will win 34-17.

Comment

Nothing was ever reported about Glasgow and Mone. Where is that coming from?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Need to be careful of Maryland's Ty Johnson.
                    He is a big play RB.

With the combo of Perry Hills and Ty Johnson (if they don't get injured), I don't think we will see dominance on D today. If so, that would be impressive considering the meh offenses Michigan has seen.
                    I'd agree with the 34-17 (or I'm thinking 45-20) prediction.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

^

Agree, Maryland will move the chains and get into the end zone a time or two.

Comment

Easy money
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Great audio of Harbaugh cursing out Kalis for such a stupid PF

Comment

Not sure what that jump Speight did at the end but the boy needs to stay on his feet. Either way he's looking good. Glad I was wrong about him
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

This is a maggot infested monkey shit of a team.

Comment

Impressive pursuit by Kinnel.

Comment

Working...
                                X