Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Iowa, 8pm EST, Game Day, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That facemask call was fucking incredible. I didn't expect to get the PI, but I to top it off with that is JUST. FUCKING. STUNNING.

Harbaugh's worst game as a coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      Peppers never should've been in there for such a critical play.
      Hopefully that will end that bullshit. I've been saying it all year. We're trying to get too fucking cute with Peppers coming into the ballgame at QB. Its fucking moronic

TRY THROWING A FUCKING SCREEN THERE INSTEAD.. SOMETHING OTHER THAN THAT!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
        common opponents I think.
        Even though we beat PSU this year?
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Well that was disappointing. Loss squarely on the OL and some pretty questionable play calling.

Comment

• I knew we were in trouble when Harbaugh went on about Speight and how it was the best he's ever seen in that first half against lowly Maryland. Keep your mouth shut and keep your players hungry for more. Been reading too many of their own hype clippings.

Comment

• Yeah, easily his worst. Out coached by Kirk Ferentz. Ugh.

Comment

• at least we werent the only ones to lose tonight. Saved our asses really.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mich still goes if they beat OSU (which isn't going to happen) (Head to Head). PSU will go if they win-out and OSU wins outs (Head-to-Head)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    This loss doesn't hurt that much looking forward.
                    Win out, you make the Playoff.
                    True enough. I feel sorry for Indiana next week.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Took about six or seven plays that all went Iowa's way in 4th quarter.

Comment

• Every team lays one egg each year. We needed an escape win and the refs made it impossible. But, win out and go to the playoff, right? Surely the first tiebreaker with PSU is head-to-head?

Comment

• Don brown doesn't look like such a genius now either.

Comment

• What this loss does it eliminates M's Playoff chance while not winning the B10 Title.
                            Simple: win the next 3 and you are in.

Now, the offense performance tonight has me worried.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by stevemacie View Post
                              Mich still goes if they beat OSU (which isn't going to happen) (Head to Head). PSU will go if they win-out and OSU wins outs (Head-to-Head)
                              Good thing there are 2 weeks before that game. Strange things happen in this sport. This should be a real wake up call for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                                Don brown doesn't look like such a genius now either.
                                There's enough film on this D now. Time to respond.

Comment

Working...
                                X