Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Iowa, 8pm EST, Game Day, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
    Even though we beat PSU this year?
    I think if M wins out they are still in the title game. However the chance the win at OSU is zero.
    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Mich still goes if they beat OSU (which isn't going to happen) (Head to Head). PSU will go if they win-out and OSU wins outs (Head-to-Head)

^

This, I was thinking of 3-way tiebreaker which can't happen now.

Comment

• That little Iowa kicker is gonna get laid so hard tonight.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Every team lays one egg each year. We needed an escape win and the refs made it impossible. But, win out and go to the playoff, right? Surely the first tiebreaker with PSU is head-to-head?
          Yes.
          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
            I think if M wins out they are still in the title game. However the chance the win at OSU is zero.
            Have this fan base been so beat down over the years, that one game struggling that we are already to concede THE GAME?
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I don't think there's zero chance of a win in Columbus. They'll have to play their best game of the year of course, but surely OSU folks were saying something very similar after MSU drubbed them before they did the same to us last year. Yes the OL played poorly, and Harbaugh probably won't call a worse game on offense for a very long time. Freak shit happened. Biggest factor now is Speight's elbow.

Comment

• Mr. Heisman's line ... (11/26 for 106 yards) ... 4 yards/attempt.

That lost the game ... not the defense.

Comment

• That's been the problem from the get go with the D scheme and always being aggressive, it creates openings when you don't get home.

That said, the defense didn't lose this game, only putting up 13 is a embarrassing . They got punched in the mouth and couldn't respond.

Comment

• First road game outside Michigan (besides Rutgers) hate to say im not surprised. Speight sucked, Harbaugh cant get one first down when he had to. Still say he should have called a nice safe pass to Jake Butt = game over get the hell out.

Comment

• Michigan can beat OSU.
                      Unexpected things that have happened recently: Didn't Iowa just beat M? and Trump won the election.

OSU will be favored by more now, but what unexpected thing have we not seen...
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• From the moment Michigan committed that second running into the punter penalty(and why was a punt rush even on there?), they couldn't get much of anything right. Just a terribly disappointing performance all the way around. The run defense is suspect in the second half of the season again, and the offensive line had its worst game of the season by some distance. Iowa hung around long enough to realize they only had to find a little offense to win, and they found it.

That was a Kirk Ferentz special, and Jim Harbaugh couldn't figure out a way through it.
                        Last edited by JRB; November 12, 2016, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Have this fan base been so beat down over the years, that one game struggling that we are already to concede THE GAME?

Did you see this ROAD GAME today? OSU is a way better team than Iowa.
                          Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Win the big ten and you are in, you still control your destiny. I think Ferentz won his 4th COY tonight.

Comment

• I still can't believe we had the ball with under 2 mins to play and we couldn't do shit with it. That was just a terrible terrible terrible drive.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I know right?!!?
                                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X