Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Iowa, 8pm EST, Game Day, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That wasn't good, agreed. However, the defense did not do a good job against the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      First road game outside Michigan (besides Rutgers) hate to say im not surprised. Speight sucked, Harbaugh cant get one first down when he had to. Still say he should have called a nice safe pass to Jake Butt = game over get the hell out.
      That deep ball on the last possession -- it hadn't worked all game. Just get the damn first down. Harbaugh called plays as if he had secondary goals other than winning the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
        Have this fan base been so beat down over the years, that one game struggling that we are already to concede THE GAME?
        Yes. I won't say zero chance but maybe 5%. This year they will destroy us again.

Comment

• Not sure the OSU game will be worth watching. It'll be worse than last year.

I think it would be beneath the dignity of the B1G to be represented by a team that lost to the whipping boys of North Fucking Dakota state anyway.

Comment

• OSU will be favored by more now

Good, we can win that game!

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
              That wasn't good, agreed. However, the defense did not do a good job against the run.

Third game in a row...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                I still can't believe we had the ball with under 2 mins to play and we couldn't do shit with it. That was just a terrible terrible terrible drive.
                Let's do a sweep with Peppers. Because running outside has worked all game.
                Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Blaming the D is silly 14 points on the road, you should win every game.

Comment

• The D? Are you guys serious? We held their O to 12 points. How in the world would you be mad with 12 points
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Speaking of Peppers, take the guy out of the fucking wildcat already. It's a joke and everyone knows it. Cheap gimmick to get peppers the heisman he never deserved to be in the running for.

Comment

• Strange running back rotation

C. Evans 8/52
                        D. Smith 12/28
                        J. Peppers 4/11
                        T. Isaac 1/7

Why Smith and Pepper on that last drive? I know you don't want to fumble, but a first down wins the game. Chris Evans was shredding Iowa and Ty had one carry for a 7 yard touchdown and nothing else.

Comment

• Our offense was pure fucking garbage. Little to no adjustments all game. Did we run any screens tonight at all because they destroyed us with that play
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                            Speaking of Peppers, take the guy out of the fucking wildcat already. It's a joke and everyone knows it. Cheap gimmick to get peppers the heisman he never deserved to be in the running for.
                            EXXXXACTLY..
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Peppers offensive packages have gotten stale. Surely we'll see nothing new next week, but there'll be wrinkles in Columbus.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                The D? Are you guys serious? We held their O to 12 points. How in the world would you be mad with 12 points
                                The takentnon offense sucks. The line sucks, the receivers suck and the QB has talent but isn't ready to lead this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X