Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Iowa, 8pm EST, Game Day, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the fuck do we get up 10-0 and lose this shit? Just a terrible game.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Oh I think we would. There's just be more of us brushing it off. But this is a defense that can now be run on.

Comment

• I really still can't believe that face-mask.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          I agree that Harbaugh didn't give Speight easy throws to make to get himself in a groove.

He missed two td throws that a division 1 qb should make. That's not on Harbaugh. Although they play calling overall was abysmal.

Comment

• Giving up 4.5 YPC to Iowa RBs is very... middling... in college football.
            Iowa averaged 3.3 YPC overall.

Not as elite as a Bama defense for sure.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• at least we're not alone in loses tonight. Wash and Clemson taking a shit helps. That and the UFC will help keep the media from playing this shit every 30 seconds.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The ironic part of all of this is that if Penn State wins out OSU can't win the B1G even if they beat Michigan.

A Michigan loss that hurts OSU.
                Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                  He missed two td throws that a division 1 qb should make. That's not on Harbaugh. Although they play calling overall was abysmal.
                  Missed a ton of throws. As the play caller you've got to have a sense of what's possible. Harbaugh kept calling the deep ball and it just wasn't happening. And kept trying to get to the edge on the ground, and Iowa was all over that. Terrible calls.

Another thing we haven't blamed him for yet is calling a pass on that third down that led to the interception. I'd have rammed it up the middle and gone for a FG.

Just fucking terrible playcalls all damn game. Ghost of Al Borges.

But chrissakes -- really in truth it's the third week in a row a team ran on us without having a passing threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                    The ironic part of all of this is that if Penn State wins out OSU can't win the B1G even if they beat Michigan.

A Michigan loss that hurts OSU.
                    Penn State still needs to win out.
                    They have Rutgers next week
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Another thing that pissed me off was JH using the first TO at a dead ball on Iowas last drive; turned out to not matter since they gave up a first, but ensured that no time would be left for a last ditch effort.
                      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• It's amazing with the talent we have at wr, we could muster up a measly 103 passing yards.

Iowa's D line has been pitiful all season...not putting pressure on the qb. Yet tonight they looked like Alabama!

Hate to say it but we're right back to having a questionable OL.

Not having a mobile qb really hurts an offense that can't run or pass, too.

Comment

• Every year there's just a game where shit doesn't work, and you need an escape win. We very well might have gotten one if the refs weren't so resolved. JMO but I'm less bothered about Speight and more about the fact that you can really run on this D.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            Every year there's just a game where shit doesn't work, and you need an escape win. We very well might have gotten one if the refs weren't so resolved. JMO but I'm less bothered about Speight and more about the fact that you can really run on this D.
                            It's strange in that the defense is a deviation from the Bo/Carr philosophy on defense. That is to stop the run at all cost and don't give up the big play on passing...preferring to keep the ball in front of the defenders and make the receivers pay when the catch the ball.

This defense stops the passing well enough but gives up running plays...some when you least need it.

Brown has a good coaching rep but this game was very disturbing in the way it allows chunks of running plays. Bo must be spinning in his grave(god bless him).

Comment

• M's offensive line was abused all game by Iowa's defensive line. Tough to throw when you have quick pressure and there are seven in coverage...

Still Speight had chances deep and missed on all of them. Just one of them caught and M wins.

Comment

• At least half weren't close to being catchable.

Comment

Working...
                                X