No announcement yet.

Michigan v Indiana - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's f#*king Indiana! At home! We're not losing this one unless they channel "insert any Indiana best all time player... Have they ever had a good player?"

You'd think M fans would be used to losing a game mid conference play that we should have won. Besides the 97 team it's been the norm. Once Harbaugh has a team full of Harbaugh recruits mainly the skill positions I expect this to be different.

Losing a primetime game in a rough environment on the road isn't the same as losing to a catholic girls school at home. This won't be close even with the elements and a winged QB.

They could bring the Colts with them and we'd destroy them too
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

You obviously haven't seen IU play this year.

Comment

Venting: my kid's soccer schedule has been just ridiculous. I'm pretty sure the league officials convene every week, check when Michigan is playing, and schedule our game during it. They probably have a dartboard with both mine and Harbaugh's pictures on it. Fucking assholes. So glad this is the last week of the season.

Comment

I have had this game circled all year. I have watched Indiana play about four times this year and it's always the same -- they stop themselves with penalties and turnovers. They are horribly mistake prone. But if this is the one day that they finally stop making mistakes then this game is going to be really uncomfortable. Their defense is by far better than any other in the Kevin Wilson era too.

Comment

Lagow, IU's QB, has actually been playing well recently. He can make some good throws. IU's issue is their WRs. I don't think Nick Westbrook, Paige, or Ricky Jones will get open vs Michigan's CBs.
            They love to run that stretch run play in the pistol and shotgun formation. M's defense couldn't stop that vs IU last year (hello Jordan Howard). If M can't figure it out this year, they could be in trouble. One of IU's offense guards, Feeny, will be a top 3 Round draft pick.
            IU's defense was playing good early in the season. The D coordinator (Tom Allen) was a hot name early, but not so much recently as they have tailed off.

Those are my observations from the random 5 or 6 IU games I've watched this year... M will have no trouble winning unless O'Korn sucks.
            M will dominate the trenches and easily win. 41-13
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
              You obviously haven't seen IU play this year.
              That's true but I'm not sure what I've missed. They're a .500 ball club in both overall record and on the road records. They beat FIU and Rutgers (beat them by 6 in NJ) in their road victories. You think that team has the nuts to beat Michigan in the big house? Like Connor McGregor would say GET THE FOOOOK OUTTA HEREE.

I know the Iowa game was a slap in the face but if you think Harbaugh will lose 2 in a row especially at home you're mistaken.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Speight on the field and warming up. Probably won't play, but doubt it's a broken collarbone like MGoblow wanted to break the news on.

Comment

I knew it!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Not near service. Any updates are appreciated
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

As suspected, O'Korn sucks ass
                      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Time for Malzone, clearly.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Chase Winovich sack machine!

Comment

What happened with Okorn
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Terrible pass now another knocked down, now trying to run dropped for a loss.

Comment

Nice pass there, 4th down going for it

Comment

Working...
                                X