No announcement yet.

Michigan v Indiana - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best play of the day for O'Korn - a successful kneel down to end the half.

Comment

• Worst half of football under Harbaugh. Let's get this 2nd half figured out.

Comment

• UFM and Harbaugh must have talked over how to call the worst possible game this week. Early in the game I couldn't fathom any play call that wasn't a run. They were pushing IU all over the place. Then a pass call. Behind the sticks. End of drive. Ridiculous.

Now I'm fairly certain IU is going to load the box after seeing O'Korn. But, shit, man, RUN THE BALL.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          Worst half of football under Harbaugh. Let's get this 2nd half figured out.
          I wish I were more optimistic. We're headed in the wrong direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
            I wish I were more optimistic. We're headed in the wrong direction.
            You think we're gonna lose? I don't.

Comment

• Not one pass directed to Jake Butt

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                UFM and Harbaugh must have talked over how to call the worst possible game this week. Early in the game I couldn't fathom any play call that wasn't a run. They were pushing IU all over the place. Then a pass call. Behind the sticks. End of drive. Ridiculous.

Now I'm fairly certain IU is going to load the box after seeing O'Korn. But, shit, man, RUN THE BALL.
                EFZ. It is 21-10 run/pass though.

Comment

• Word has it some of our fans are clearing out. Fucking hate our fan base. The worst.

Comment

• EFZ. It is 21-10 run/pass though
                    Yeah, but on a couple of the first quarter drives when they were turning the screws, a pass play fucked the drive.

Also, it's more like 18/13. You're not counting sacks or scrambles.

Also, designed O'Korn runs fall into shit stupid play calls, too. So, it's 17/14. That's enough questionable plays calls to kill drives.

Get in the I. Run your power. Run through your rotation of RBs. Do not run Ty Isaac read option bullshit. Do not run O'Korn.

Comment

• One for thing -- and then I'll leave you to the 2nd half -- if you're at the IU 40 or 35 in this weather and it's 3rd and medium, treat it like two-down territory. RUN THE DAMN BALL. Get to 4th and 2. RUN IT AGAIN.

Comment

• Will we see Morris in the second half?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Or Peters!!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That'll come back!

Comment

• Good field position has done us little good so far, were due.

Comment

• 0 for 7 on 3rd downs...

Comment

Working...
                                X