Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, ohioans don't generally think past 24 h as defined by their next meal and their next dump.

So, it will be a crushing loss for osu fans that will continue for 365 days with the looming fear of the Death Star, HARBAUGH!!! asserting himself.

M fans are used to losing to osu. It's become part of their being. HARBAUGH!!! has given hope and an escape from the epic fail of Dave Brandon. We'll see this loss short term as soul crushing but as a minor set back long term to a return to relevance in The Game as a minor stepping stone to national acclaim.

The Nick will be concerned too and should be.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Yeah, this won't even be worse than either of UFM's losses to MSU. Since 2005, Ohio State has played in a top 5 matchup almost every year other than 2011. They won some and lost some. Some were worse than others. Some were epically great.

Win or lose, they'll continue to play in these games and continue to have their shot. Losing to a really good team in an epic showdown is risk you run when you're elite.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 1. Speight will play.
        2. Michigan will win.
        3. It will be one for the ages.

Comment

• Just for you CGVT

Entire Cleveland Cavaliers team to attend Ohio State-Michigan

Comment

• ???
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You don't remember are conversation about Ohio State perceived as being 'part' of the Cleveland sports teams?

Comment

• Its not like we need any more reason to beat osu (we don't), but what pleasure that would be if the cameraman zooms in on Lebron (after UFM) after the nuts lose. Or even split screen would be cool.

Comment

• Well, it's 5am and I'm getting ready to depart. I can't really wish you boys good luck or extend faux hopes that the best team may win. I care only about OSU winning -- if they're the best team, great. If it's horseshoes and rainbows flying out of their ass, great. You folks, of all people, understand.

I can say that I will be back to offer my congratulations. Enjoy the day for what it is -- the best goddamn rivalry in all of sports.

Comment

• fuck off you son of a bitch i hope you burn in hell for all of eternity

just kidding bud, enjoy the game ;)

may the best team win
                    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Go Blue!
                      Biggest sports game since Michigan vs Louisville bball. Letz go
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Cole family once again next to us.

Niffla-lol. Good game, man.

Comment

• "May the best team win"

The hell with that.

May Michigan win!!!

Comment

• Fuck Ohio!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hate I will miss most of this game. Heading to Tuscaloosa to the Iron Bowl.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X