Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still trying to figure out how we lost this fucking game.

As well as who to root for in the rest of these games.
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• i really hope that was sarcasm

yes it was

They still got the first down on the next play.

We were near midfield as I recall? That was time to put the game away, Bo type - gut wrenching loss. Nobody going to tell me osu is better, Michigan BLEW IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        and then the piece of shit QB threw it directly to the LB.
        Al Borges watched Speight throw in person one time and declared, "He can make all of the throws." I didn't realize that included floaters to the other team.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
          I'm still trying to figure out how we lost this fucking game.

As well as who to root for in the rest of these games.
          Speight and offense in general. Remember they missed two chip shot field goals and a stupid fake punt inside the 20 yard line. That should have been enough with the way the defense played most the game.

Comment

• You always root against Ohio State and root for chaos.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              You always root against Ohio State and root for chaos.
              Well that's a given, heh. Just trying to figure out what's best for M.
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                yes it was

We were near midfield as I recall? That was time to put the game away, Bo type - gut wrenching loss. Nobody going to tell me osu is better, Michigan BLEW IT!
                I am a bigtime buckeye fan, and yeas UM blew it.

Comment

• Just like in any fight, finish your opponent. Harbaugh has yet to do this on the road, you don't let it go to the judges/ref.

Comment

• To: The Ohio State Buckeyes

With unimaginative playcalling and a poor performance under pressure we say, "Happy Holidays!"

P.S.
                    You're Welcome!

Comment

• Jim is angry:

"It wasn't a first down," Harbaugh said, holding his hands several inches apart. "By that much. It wasn't a first down. I'm bitterly disappointed in the officiating today. That spot, the graphic displays and interference penalties. One not called on us on Grant Perry who was being hooked before the ball got there and then a previous penalty they called on Delano Hill, the ball was uncatchable and by the receiver.

Comment

• All this does raise the issue of whether we start questioning how good a coach Harbaugh is and is he worth the money. He's 1-2 against MSU, 0-2 against OSU and lost 2 games on the road this year with conservative offensive play calling. He blew it this year.

Comment

• 1-2 against MSU? That's impressive. He played them 3 times in 2 years?

Comment

• The spot was pretty generous. He's short in Ann Arbor. Reminds me of 1974 when they said Lantry missed the kick. Officials went in survival mode.

Comment

• Sorry for the typo Kstat. Thanks for being a dick about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                                All this does raise the issue of whether we start questioning how good a coach Harbaugh is and is he worth the money. He's 1-2 against MSU, 0-2 against OSU and lost 2 games on the road this year with conservative offensive play calling. He blew it this year.
                                Question. Really dude. Its his second year with someone elses players.

Comment

Working...
                                X