No announcement yet.

Michigan vs. FSU, Orange Bowl, 8pm, ESPN, Game Day - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Well, this doesn't bode well for OSU against ACC champs. Blowout.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Scratch that. Dymonte thomas strikes again.

Comment

• Speight is about to channel his inner Ben Roethlisberger
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Their qb is so much better than ours. His throws are all perfect spirals on the money. I'm jelous.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
            Unless you're the 'Tide
            Incorrect. Alabama opponents are the least penalized in the nation:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
              Speight is about to channel his inner Ben Roethlisberger
              more like Brock Osweiler tonight.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Incorrect. Alabama opponents are the least penalized in the nation:

http://www.cfbstats.com/2016/leader/...14/sort01.html
                Thank you for being on top of that, but you know what I mean. If you are good you get the benefit of the doubt. Aka OSU. Its just that Alabama is never much in a position for the refs to decide the outcome.

Comment

• I feel forJake
                  You know what he's thinking

Comment

• Murphy's law in full effect.

Comment

• What's up with Speight? He has been really off all night.

Comment

• He's sort of running for his life. FSU is abusing M's OL. He's missed some, but also responsible for keeping plays alive. They can't protect him.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                          Thank you for being on top of that, but you know what I mean. If you are good you get the benefit of the doubt. Aka OSU. Its just that Alabama is never much in a position for the refs to decide the outcome.

But that's the thing. Our opponents average few penalties than we do. For example: We have, imo, the best front seven in cfb. They have faced 13 teams' offensive lines. In 781 plays, our opponents' o-lines have been called for holding a grand total of twice.

No team's opponents have been flagged fewer times than Bama's. Every team we are playing is very disciplined or the refs are not throwing flags on the teams we face.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                            What's up with Speight? He has been really off all night.
                            Harbaugh let the team know he's going to take the Rams job after the orange bowl.

Comment

• If that's an upgrade, it's not much of one. The rams are terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                But that's the thing. Our opponents average few penalties than we do. For example: We have, imo, the best front seven in cfb. They have faced 13 teams' offensive lines. In 781 plays, our opponents' o-lines have been called for holding a grand total of twice.

No team's opponents have been flagged fewer times than Bama's. Every team we are playing is very disciplined or the refs are not throwing flags on the teams we face.
                                They probably feel sorry for the opponents. The refs do what they can to make it interesting. I'm being toung and cheek but are you telling me Alabama wouldn't get a call against Vanderbilt if it was needed? I'm on your side as far as bowing down to your teams greatness. Get real.

Comment

Working...
                                X