• Week 7 Super Dog Slate

ACC: Clemson -22.5 @Syracuse (Fri)
    SEC: Georgia -30.5 vs Missouri
    B1G: Ohio State -23.5 @Nebrasska
    B12: Oklahoma State -25.5 vs Baylor
    P12: Washington -17.5 @Arizona State
    G-5: UCF -34.5 vs East Carolina
    WC: Alabama -29.5 vs Arkansas
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• good lord.

Comment

• The set of games in unacceptable

Comment

• There aren't any games that look too interesting this weekend. I'd like to see TCU vs Kansas State; to see if TCU deserves to be ranked in the top 10.

Comment

• There is only one game I'm interested in: Michigan.

Clemson: $1000
            GA: $2000
            OK State: $500
            osu: $500
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Good God, I am so glad I'm not playing with real money .......

FancyStats is in the trash for this weekend. Of the five slates where I used fancy stats, only one set of pics put me in the green. My best slate was the one I didn't use FancyStats.

Back to gut feelings this week.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Usually, only one Super Dog Slate is ran per year in the many years my friends and I have done this contest (minor difference is we have a $250 buy-in that gets you 7500 points that you wager. Most points takes 85%, second place gets 10%, last place gets 5%).

What's funny is, it's usually one of the best weeks for the players. And besides, look at how most did last week. It's not like this will get players worse results. That's almost unpossible.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Advanced statistics is exactly what Vegas uses to set the spread, Jeff. Then Vegas keeps adjusting the spread in whatever direction the money goes to ensure they come out ahead, regardless of the outcome of the game.

Comment

• Syracuse $5000

Comment

• 7 games

average spread of > 25 points

its like saban vs any breathing creature slaughterfest multiplied by 7

and we try to pick out the creatures who may last the longest

give me the 7 sabans for six hundred apiece

Comment

• Submit that to Football Poetry Quarterly.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          7 games

average spread of > 25 points

its like saban vs any breathing creature slaughterfest multiplied by 7

and we try to pick out the creatures who may last the longest

give me the 7 sabans for six hundred apiece
                          Just to make sure, you want all the favorites for $600 each?

Comment

• sure why not

Comment

• Probably a smart play.

Comment

• Clemson 3000
                                Ohio State 3000

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X