AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://youtu.be/xMgCmLovXdc[/ame]
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Honestly it's beyond me why AA is so consistently confused about things, but he's a good guy so I'll allow it. Make it $1000 on Georgia.

Comment

• Philip Seymour Hoffman's Brandt grows on you more and more with re-watching (NSFW)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZcZSIGHDz8"]?SPOILERS?The Big Lebowski -(clip7) "oh.. you're bunny" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• You can't watch that unless you pay a thousand dollars.

Comment

• ASU $2000

Comment

• Georgia $3500

Comment

• Week 7 Super Dog Slate

ACC: Clemson -22.5 @Syracuse (Fri)
                SEC: Georgia -30.5 vs Missouri
                B1G: Ohio State -23.5 @Nebrasska
                B12: Oklahoma State -25.5 vs Baylor
                P12: Washington -17.5 @Arizona State
                G-5: UCF -34.5 vs East Carolina
                WC: Alabama -29.5 vs Arkansas

Will edit in the late Pac-12 game tomorrow.
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 15, 2017, 07:46 AM.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Three of the seven super dogs cover and two of those won outright.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, FancyStats works no bettor than my gut and my gut just a shade better than FancyStats overall.

Clemson and UGA ..... Clemson "Clemsoned." I'll bet Dabo thought he'd gotten rid of that moniker and Kirby called off the dogs v. Mizzu. Until late in the 4th, that was a good bet.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• UGA was never covering at any point in the game and scored last to make it look closer to covering than they were. It was never a good bet, when you're hoping the fav backdoors late.

Comment

• Agreed. I'm a shitty bettor, know it and don't use real money.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah.. me too

Comment

• Congrats to Oracle for weekly honors and the new number 1 spot on the leaderboard. WingsFan, Hack, and Froot are poised for a run.

Week 8 slate up in a few.
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 16, 2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• I should have $5000 more for Syracuse.

Comment

• No I put 2 different bets in $5000 Syracuse, $2000 ASU, $7000 total.

Comment

Working...
                                X