AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State 2000
    The Wizard Theorem holds that with each word he types the likelihood of him posting something of exceeding jackassery exponentially increases. Over time those of us abused by his assault on reason have determined that N=5 is the limit or asymptote where that likelihood approaches 100%. Go ahead and test it out -- if you get more than 5 original words from The Wizard you're almost certainly dealing with unmitigated stupidity. Now, as N increases past 5 you're dealing with higher and higher quantities of offense, but that's another equation that is considerably more complex.

That pick, Geezer, is so catastrophically awful that the only thing I can think of is if The Wizard went Buchanan in length with his posts.

Get a hold of yourself, man. Ohio State ain't winning that game by 7 or more.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Shut

the

fuck

up

you

fucktard
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• N > 5

Comment

• ...oh and...that post was shockingly lucid TaintedArse...nice work...someday you will be on my level of jackassery...but for now...you'll just have to settle for second...

:::fart noises:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer
            So.....you don't favor inclusiveness, equity, social justice, and democracy?
            I asked nicely. Don't make me go all Judge Isaac Parker.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              those of us abused by his assault on reason have determined...
              You're assuming intent. Never attribute to malice...

Comment

• Ohio State ain't winning that game by 7 or more.

Why? The intangibles are all in your favor. You're at home against a team that just blew its wad and to an extent feels satiated. You won't be facing a PSU as hungry as it was a week earlier.

You'll have more to say about the Xs and Os than the intangibles though, so please do.

Comment

• I hope Penn State wins. Bama will have an easier time with Penn State as opposed to Ohio State (if Bama and either of those teams win out).

So, go Nittany Franklins!
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I fear if bama and the suckeyes play in the BCS this year the level of taintedbamabaggery would be epic and nauseating. Perhaps I can be banned before these events occur

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      Ohio State ain't winning that game by 7 or more.

Why? The intangibles are all in your favor. You're at home against a team that just blew its wad and to an extent feels satiated. You won't be facing a PSU as hungry as it was a week earlier.

You'll have more to say about the Xs and Os than the intangibles though, so please do.
                      It's gonna be an ass hammering of epic proportions...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bama 5 tOSU 3

Take the overs.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          I fear if bama and the suckeyes play in the BCS this year the level of taintedbamabaggery would be epic and nauseating. Perhaps I can be banned before these events occur
                          Perhaps a self-contained Talent/AA Emporium of Eternal Buggery could be created to house the shenanigans?

Comment

• Let's not put the cart before the buggered horse.

Comment

• AA vs. Talent:
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Texas A&M 3000

Comment

Working...
                                X