No announcement yet.

AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck. Shit. I pledged to myself that I would NOT bring out the Saturday Evening Post smack but 2 times a year. Don't make me backtrack on my New Year Resolution you Emerald Isle twat.

Comment

• Quality work.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Look, DSL, despite your Kornell "education," you seem to have done well for yourself. You apparently feed yourself and, with some work, you will be reading and writing at a third-grade level soon (which qualifies you for grad school at your alma mater), but the Saturday Evening Post stuff is not sass. Bryant (et al) shut down that shitrag due to their lies and malfeasance. May the ethical purity of Coach Bryant forever shine its light on the unwashed.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Your exclusion of the WMU-CMU contest has exposed this shitball contest as nearly as much of sham as your degree from Alabama-Dauphin Island. The Fightin Shrimp, my ass. You made that shit up.

Don't take your anger out on me. Besides, I like our Stalinist buildings. I hum Shostakovich as I walk past.

Comment

• You bastard! Alabama-Dauphin Island has the top gas station management program in the greater Gulf Coast area!
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The courtesy helper beagle provided by Ithaca A&M to its grads to get through everyday life is paying dividends. Some of DSL's best work. Give Chauncey an extra milkbone.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Miami 2,000
                Oklahoma 1,000

Now I can get back to watching the CMU-WMU game.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  The courtesy helper beagle provided by Ithaca A&M to its grads to get through everyday life is paying dividends. Some of DSL's best work. Give Chauncey an extra milkbone.
                  The SPCA had to cancel the helper beagle program. Too many students there are "canine-curious."

Comment

• I'd be angry and lashing out too with vile untrths, if BOJ were my supervisor at the most underpaid hospital in history.

Comment

• Hahaha, before I retired, I actually thought about hiring BOJ. I'm not even kidding. A general surgeon who I could get to work for a weekly case of Vienna sausages and a gallon of Evan Williams.

Comment

• Oh, and another reason I avoided this CMU-WMU game is it's on a Wednesday. It's all I can do to get hack to awaken from his LaBatt's stupor and wipe the poutine and maple syrup off of one of his chins to make his pics by Saturday. A Wednesday game would be way too problematic.

Comment

• Hack seems more like a Carling Black Label man to me.

BOJ could've been yours but they countered with free moon pies and RC Cola every thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Hack seems more like a Carling Black Label man to me.

BOJ could've been yours but they countered with free moon pies and RC Cola every thursday.
                            Yeah, I'm not getting into a bidding war for Jethro Clampett, MD.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Yeah, I'm not getting into a bidding war for Jethro Clampett, MD.

Mr. AA,

Please revise and resubmit with "Snuffy Smith" in place of "Jethro Clampett"

Faithfully yours,

Dr. Strangelove, MD

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X