Comment

• add

Wisconsin - 1000

Comment

• Washington, $1000
          Army, $1000
          SMU,$1000
          TCU, $1000
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I protest two things with this week's slate. The ND game should be under the WC category. Game of the week is not there, I should be allowed to lay 17 points for the Buckeyes.

Iowa 1000

Comment

• I try to stay away from 17-point lines if possible. Also, I have featured MichState a lot in this contest. So much, I have Spartan fatigue.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                ....... Also, I have featured MichState a lot in this contest. So much, I have Spartan fatigue.
                So do I. Sparty is like troublesome pests in M's back yard. They just can't be easily disposed of and won't go away.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You shouldn't have Spartan fatigue, they are team full of 0 star and 1 star players trying their hardest.

Comment

• I have nothing against the Spartans. Saban's minion and acolyte, Mike Dantonio, is the coach.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ..... they are annoying. That is all.

Comment

• AA U FUCKEN SUCK STOP VOLUNTEERING YOUR TIME RUNNING A FREE AND FUN CONTEST FOR US ALL YOU JERK

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          So do I. Sparty is like troublesome pests in M's back yard. They just can't be easily disposed of and won't go away.
                          Last year was an anomaly. Give D'antonio a solid QB and he's going to be in the conversation. I think there's going to be an inevitable drop off in talent as long as Harbaugh takes the state's best and competes with MSU for other top regional prospects, but MSU will continue to play us really hard.

What I'm not certain of is whether they will continue to be the more physical team. O'Korn was pushed into their sidelines at some point in the fourth on what was already a late hit, and one MSU player pretended to fall on his head and another took a swipe at him. MSU will continue to get away with that stuff. Refs haven't stopped it and there's no reason to think they will, but I don't see other teams doing that to QBs. Seems to be an MSU/M thing. I advocate doing the same back to them until that shit stops. This is football. Next year's goals should probably include knocking Lewerke out of the game, and there's a solid argument that it makes M's own players safer in the future. Michigan needs to make sure that MSU feels more pain than it dishes out.
                          Last edited by hack; November 10, 2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• UM broke Lewerke's leg last year.

Comment

• auburn 1000
                              iowa 2000
                              smu 2000
                              army 1000 happy vets day boys

Comment

• Just remember the refs are always out to get you Hack.

Comment

Working...
                                X