• They are.

Comment

• Wisconsin $6000

Comment

• Georgia $500
        Wisconsin - $1500
        Notre Dame - $500

Comment

• Stragglers: you have one hour to get picks in.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Week 11 Slate

ACC: Notre Dame -2.5 at Miami
            SEC: Georgia -2.5 at Auburn
            B1G: Iowa -12.5 at Wisconsin
            B12: Oklahoma -6.5 vs TCU
            P12: Washington -5.5 at Stanford (FRI)
            G-5: Duke -2.5 at Army
            WC: Navy -4.5 vs SMU
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I posted the wrong line for the Iowa-Wisconsin game. It was easy points for those who were paying attention. And I didn't notice until the game had been bet by a few. It was unintentional, a careless mistake, but if I do that obvious of a mistake again, in the spirit of sportsmanship, let me know, please.

Comment

• I certainly was wondering if you did that on purpose.

Comment

• Congrats to CGVT for taking over numero uno. New lines up tomorrow.

Comment

• stifle
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Week 12 Slate

ACC: Wake Forest -1.5 vs NC State
                      SEC: Ole Miss -2.5 vs Texas A&M
                      B1G: Wisconsin-7.5 vs Michigan
                      B12: West Virginia -3.5 vs Texas
                      P12: Arizona State -7.5 at Oregon State
                      G-5: Florida -10.5 vs UAB
                      WC: Yale -9.5 vs Harvard

Comment

• It appears Vegas is just willing to give money away to HARBAUGH!!!! and Don Brown backers.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I assumed you would comment on my Harvard-Yale wildcard homage to your old picks contest.

:::puts on clothes; leaves:::
                          Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 14, 2017, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• I certainly appreciate it. I would back Harvard in that. Harvard is down this year and Yale has been the surprise of the Ivies, but still, Harvard is solid and I don't see that as a 10 point blowout.

Comment

• It's at Yale. If Harvard were at home, I think I would like the Crimson SU.

Comment

• Yeah, but the Yale Bowl isn't exactly intimidating. Just a big hole in the ground with zero architectural beauty, grace or interest. It's a hole. With some bleachers. But, then again, when it comes to actually doing something, that's probably the best a bunch of elitist liberal arts majors could muster. It's disgraceful. The only thing more disgraceful is being so mind-blowingly lazy and unimaginative that you copy Yale's big hole idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X