No announcement yet.

AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha. Excellent sass across several levels.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• don't encourage him

Comment

• Some children struggle with shapes, and a few never get it right. Fortunately for them, there are vocational schools they can attend, with structures designed to obscure and reflect the inadequacies of the students.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          don't encourage him
          No, it was good sass. It was a deft swipe at DSL and the M folks here. Good stuff.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I understand its well above his usual compositions but cockgobbling only encourages him

Comment

• Crash, no offense, but you are in no position to judge anyone's sass. You have a room-temp IQ and most of the time if it weren't for the constant scrape of your knuckles across the ground, I wouldn't even know you were alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                ....... The only thing more disgraceful is being so mind-blowingly lazy and unimaginative that you copy Yale's big hole idea.
                Well, M built a better one that actually had locker rooms unlike the Yale Bowl. It was bigger too by about 10K seats.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Yeah, but the Yale Bowl isn't exactly intimidating. Just a big hole in the ground with zero architectural beauty, grace or interest. It's a hole. With some bleachers. But, then again, when it comes to actually doing something, that's probably the best a bunch of elitist liberal arts majors could muster. It's disgraceful.
                LLOLL ...... the shoe is probably the most unimaginative football venues ever constructed. First, it was built in the flood plain of the Olentangy and has some kind of moat around it to keep flood waters out. Second, it is poured concrete - lovely - it is architecturally similar to a wide range of exceedingly ugly, gray buildings built in the Soviet Union during Stalin's premiership.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I struck a nerve. The truth will do that.

Anywho, give me a shovel and I can replicate the yale bowl and it's progeny of hapless copycats.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    Well, M built a better one that actually had locker rooms unlike the Yale Bowl. It was bigger too by about 10K seats.

LLOLL ...... the shoe is probably the most unimaginative football venues ever constructed. First, it was built in the flood plain of the Olentangy and has some kind of moat around it to keep flood waters out. Second, it is poured concrete - lovely - it is architecturally similar to a wide range of exceedingly ugly, gray buildings built in the Soviet Union during Stalin's premiership.
                    Also, I have pissed on it more than once.

Comment

• Now this is nice stadium:

Comment

• It only holds 101K and some change, though. There was talk about closing in the slots by the endzone upper decks. I hope not, though. September afternoon games are 101F and those slots allow a nice swirling breeze in.
                        Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 14, 2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• What's funny is, LSU expanded in 2012 with the published purpose of becoming larger than Bryant-Denny. I found that hilarious. Yeah, you have 500 more seats now. Congrats, little brother. We should pay rent for the space we occupy in their mind.

Comment

• Well at the very least it doesn't look like its designers got overwhelmed with the task and ran away before finishing.

Comment

• Get your picks in, people.

A word on strategy. There are no points for second place. If you are way down on the leaderboard, you need to be more agressive.

We only have this week, next week, and the CCGs left.

Comment

• The prize I have for the winner is fabulous. FABULOUS.

Comment

Working...
                                X