No announcement yet.

AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many AABucks in a BitCoin? Or, more importantly, how many pork rinds to an AABuck?

In any event, JTB just had his knee scoped. Prior to that he was good for maybe 5 yards if the play was perfectly blocked. I expect that to drop to 3ish yards as his speed converges on the average speed of this forum's posters. And, yes, that includes Geezer and Stan and their walker-aided 17.4 40 times.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't know what to believe.

As for bitcoin, I think I get it, but I watched a whole series of things last night trying to get a deeper understanding, and mostly what I learned is nobody who can explain blockchain technology bitcoin can also come up with punchlines that actually land. So many failed puns and uncomfortable silences.

Comment

• Please, no Bitcoin discussions on the picks thread.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What if we promise to conduct said conversation only in oversized images?

Comment

• That's it. You're going on THE list.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think boosters should only be able to pay recruits in bitcoin.

Comment

• 4000 Auburn

Comment

• UCF all-in... (replacing earlier submission)...

Comment

• Picks in, people.

Comment

• Wisconsin 10^12

Comment

• Week 14 - CCGs Slate - Final Week

Favorites are listed first. I don't believe we have real home teams this week. Look up the venues if unsure.

ACC: Clemson -9.5 vs Miami
                        SEC: Auburn -2.5 vs Georgia
                        B1G: Ohio State -6.5 vs Wisconsin
                        B12: Oklahoma -7.5 vs TCU
                        P12: USC -3.5 vs Stanford FRI
                        G-5: UCF -7.5 vs Memphis
                        WC: Boise State -8.5 vs Fresno State

Comment

• Congrats to crash for winning the picks contest. Please PM me your address and I will mail you your fabulous prize sometime next week or whenever I get around to it.

WM changed a a winning pick to a losing pick, but it wouldn't have mattered. Crash would have edged him regardless.

Thanks to everyone for their participation.

Comment

• Thanks for doing this. It was fun.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thanks, CG. I do a real contest like this. Well, I participate. A friend runs it.

This year, $200 got your 7500 wagering points. 12 entrants. Winner takes all $2400.

I was in a close lead. Went all in on Auburn. Thought they'd beat Georgia. So, we lose the Iron Bowl and Auburn took $2400 from me.

Comment

• Thanks, AA. Was definitely fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X