AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job AA. Really enjoyed this.

Have you thought about a CFP and Bowl pic-em?
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I would but I'll be gone through much of the holidays. Scotland for a bit, Los Angeles for a couple of days, and a week in NOLA.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Enjoy, man.

I worry about not having anything meaningful to do since I stopped working in July.

I am enjoying the hell out of essentially doing nothing but traveling around.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Thanks, Jeff. You are a true gentleman.

Los Angeles is business, but the rest will be fun.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Thanks, CG. I do a real contest like this. Well, I participate. A friend runs it.

This year, $200 got your 7500 wagering points. 12 entrants. Winner takes all $2400.

I was in a close lead. Went all in on Auburn. Thought they'd beat Georgia. So, we lose the Iron Bowl and Auburn took $2400 from me.
            I was first in talents contest for a nicle little payday with 3 weeks left
            talent lays the #voodoohex on me on this forum
            epic failure last 3 weeks finished 9th
            I was rooting for Alabama like a bitch sunday morning

thanks AA I'm sure your prize will be better then talents dumb first place check of 4 figures
            but it was fun 26,000 dollars not bad
            I do take checks

Comment

• WAY TOO DENSE. Impossible to read. Formatting issues corrected in this version:

I was first in talents contest for a nicle little payday with 3 weeks left

talent lays the #voodoohex on me on this forum

epic failure last 3 weeks finished 9th

I was rooting for Alabama like a bitch sunday morning

thanks AA I'm sure your prize will be better then talents dumb first place check of 4 figures

but it was fun 26,000 dollars not bad

I do take checks

Comment

• S

T

F

U

Comment

• PM your address. Will get it in the mail this week.

Comment

• being your guest in new Orleans Jan 1st?
                    Awesome!

Comment

• I will buy you alcohol.

Comment

• well its a start

saw you guys got beat last night

should have took out some players instead of using 5 at once

Comment

• "...coach...you need five guys out there..."

"...my team is on the floor..."
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I am enjoying the hell out of essentially doing nothing but traveling around.
                            I thought you said you were teaching.

Oops! My bad! Same thing!

Comment

• Me? No. I think AA is teaching.

Comment

• Thanks for doing the picks. I'll be more careful if there's a next time.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X