AA's PICK CONTEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job AA. Really enjoyed this.

Have you thought about a CFP and Bowl pic-em?
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I would but I'll be gone through much of the holidays. Scotland for a bit, Los Angeles for a couple of days, and a week in NOLA.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Enjoy, man.

I worry about not having anything meaningful to do since I stopped working in July.

I am enjoying the hell out of essentially doing nothing but traveling around.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Thanks, Jeff. You are a true gentleman.

Los Angeles is business, but the rest will be fun.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Thanks, CG. I do a real contest like this. Well, I participate. A friend runs it.

This year, $200 got your 7500 wagering points. 12 entrants. Winner takes all $2400.

I was in a close lead. Went all in on Auburn. Thought they'd beat Georgia. So, we lose the Iron Bowl and Auburn took $2400 from me.
            I was first in talents contest for a nicle little payday with 3 weeks left
            talent lays the #voodoohex on me on this forum
            epic failure last 3 weeks finished 9th
            I was rooting for Alabama like a bitch sunday morning

thanks AA I'm sure your prize will be better then talents dumb first place check of 4 figures
            but it was fun 26,000 dollars not bad
            I do take checks

Comment

• WAY TOO DENSE. Impossible to read. Formatting issues corrected in this version:

I was first in talents contest for a nicle little payday with 3 weeks left

talent lays the #voodoohex on me on this forum

epic failure last 3 weeks finished 9th

I was rooting for Alabama like a bitch sunday morning

thanks AA I'm sure your prize will be better then talents dumb first place check of 4 figures

but it was fun 26,000 dollars not bad

I do take checks

Comment

• S

T

F

U

Comment

• PM your address. Will get it in the mail this week.

Comment

• being your guest in new Orleans Jan 1st?
                    Awesome!

Comment

• I will buy you alcohol.

Comment

• well its a start

saw you guys got beat last night

should have took out some players instead of using 5 at once

Comment

• "...coach...you need five guys out there..."

"...my team is on the floor..."
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I am enjoying the hell out of essentially doing nothing but traveling around.
                            I thought you said you were teaching.

Oops! My bad! Same thing!

Comment

• Me? No. I think AA is teaching.

Comment

• Thanks for doing the picks. I'll be more careful if there's a next time.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X