• Show
Clear All

Auburn 1000
    Notre Dame 1000
    Penn State 1500
    Boise 1500
    Oregon 1000
    Stanford 1500
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Somebody has to provide comic relief.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Pitt $1000

Comment

PSU 1,000
          USC 1,000
          OSU 1,000

Comment

When's the deadline? It's a $1,000/week minimum, right?

Comment

FFS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hack View Post
                When's the deadline? It's a $1,000/week minimum, right?
                Info in the opening post.

Sat 10am and yes.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thank you. Please dock Oracle $1000 for Excessive Exasperation.

Comment

Ha

Comment

Glad Oracle beat me to it.

Comment

What's up with Auburn? I almost bet the house on Clemson, yet I see fair wagers put on Auburn to beat the spread. Other than AA's alma mater, is Clemson an Auburn rival? Clem overrated or Auburn under the radar?
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

I thought it was an Auburn home game.

I think AU has a pretty good defense and Clemson can't replace what they got out of Watson last year.

The major factor, however, is the fact that it is not real money ;)
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

The major factor, however, is the fact that it is not real money
                            HA! So true. Thanks again, AA, for sponsoring this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              What's up with Auburn? I almost bet the house on Clemson, yet I see fair wagers put on Auburn to beat the spread. Other than AA's alma mater, is Clemson an Auburn rival? Clem overrated or Auburn under the radar?
                              They have a history. This will be their 49th meeting, so yes. Auburn leads the series 33-14-2. A regionally famous southern writer named Lewis Grizzard called Clemson "Auburn with a lake" in that the teams, campus, and morons who count themselves as fans of the school are very similar. They have shared some coaches (John Heisman) and a guy named Riggs "borrowed" the colors and the mascot name when he was hired by Clemson as they started their program.

Auburn reeled off 17-straight wins before Clemson broke that up in 2011. Clemson has now won three-straight.

Oh, and a couple of years ago the coach at Clemson, Dabo Swinney (who is a Bama grad) said something like, "As a Bama guy, nothing is better than beat Auburn" and "No better place to end their streak than Death Valley, baby."

So, yes.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                HA! So true. Thanks again, AA, for sponsoring this.

De nada.

Comment

Working...
                                X