No announcement yet.

MSU @ Michigan 10/7/17, 7:30 ET. ABC/ESPN/ESPNGo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd and seven and throw it only two yards.

Comment

• God I hate MSU so f'ing much. So much dancing around and trash talking after a play.

Comment

• Hope they start calling the PIs on MSU.

Comment

• Say what you will about Dantonio, they are always ready to phone booth up a game and they back down from no one.

Bush and OL have been going at it all game. Pipe hitting shit. Fun. Not looking forward to it in Columbus.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Issac ride the fucking bench, useless and what this a running QB??? Who would have though? Sparty kicking ass on all levels - better prepared. Not shocked..

Comment

• PI on MSU like that last play on People's-Jones. If they call the ticky tack stuff on UM, they better call it on MSU.
              Last edited by paul daugherity; October 7, 2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Offense struggling as much as we feared. Can't give them short fields while killing our offensive drives.

Comment

• Good lord. Why does MSU look like wold beaters everyone they play us and we look completely unprepared? This is maddening.

Comment

• Terrible. I don't know what the answer is.

Comment

• Lewerke is schooling michigan's defense!

Comment

• Knew the screen was coming with brown blitzing two so often.

Comment

• The staff is schooling michigan's staff. The offense need to score a td on this possession or it is going to be a very long night.

Comment

• 14-3, Spartans. Michigan cannot match Sparty's toughness and effort. Again.

Comment

• Reminds me of the 2004 game so far. Lewerke (Stanton in 04) has made a couple great plays early on.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The entire game turned on the fumble.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X