MSU @ Michigan 10/7/17, 7:30 ET. ABC/ESPN/ESPNGo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    I guess they didn't think the last play was worth showing again... I'd like to have seen it to see how close it was to being caught.
    I will tell you it was way too close.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
      If UM had a decent qb they would have won. That's the end of effing story. Harbaugh's magic with qb's has run out. OL sorta sucks too.
      The whole bunch sucks.

The WRs are fine. They're all freshman for Christs sake. I fault the experienced linemen QBs and RBs for being useless.
      Last edited by Kstat; October 7, 2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• From the play calling perspective, one of many issues, Drevno only has that experience with Harbaugh at SD. O-line coach everywhere else.
        Pep Hamilton was probably a bad hire (what does he bring?) considering how terrible he was with the Colts. No denying his horrendous work in Indianapolis. It was his offense back then, not Chuck Pagano.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Another of the many awful things to note about this game-- this was coming off of a bye. That's the best Michigan could do against this team at home with two weeks to prepare.

Comment

• Things were going fine until Isaac fumbled away the momentum. They had the lead and the ball at midfield.

Comment

• I don't know what Harbaugh does from here. I can't imagine he'd burn McCaffery's redshirt.

They could still have a good season but neither senior QB has any leadership skills.

Is Peters a lost cause?
              Last edited by Kstat; October 7, 2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Props to Dantonio, he right... its like a home game for Sparty at Michigan Stadium. He had his team ready vs Michigan as usual. Make no mistake MSU was the better team and no im not surprised. Dantonio is 8-3 and 11-0 vs the spread vs Michigan, he has are number for sure. I wanted to see if Harbaugh could 'take care of business' and by the 3rd I was back to just wishing Peters started the year... looking forward.

Comment

• They could still have a good season but neither senior QB has any leadership skills.
                  Speight is a Jr, he will be back next year

Comment

• The loss shouldn't be that surprising. Teams don't win with 5 turnovers. Not that hard to dissect. I'm hopeful Brian won't do a UFR. No reason.

I didn't see any of it except the last desperation posession. Glad I didn't and actually enjoyed my wife's grandson's wedding.

M is headed for 4 losses.....a record that sensible fans expected this season. What everyone of us did not expect is Harbaugh going 1-4, likely 1-5 after osu v. M's rivals.

I think M will survive Bloomington next weekend but fall to PSU in HV for their second loss. M returns to Ann Arbor and beats the Gophers and looses 2 of their next 3 to end the season 8-4.

I think we now know why Speight started. I think O'Korn will be ok though he'll be on a tight leash. Don't lose any sleep over this loss. Young team, shakey QBs, shit happens.
                    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; October 7, 2017, 11:07 PM.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm not surprised they lost with 5 turnovers. Im surprised they committed 5 turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Speight is a Jr, he will be back next year
                        He better not be the starter next year. Another lost season if he is.

Comment

• Honeymoon is over 1-4 soon to be 1-5 vs msu/osu

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            The loss shouldn't be that surprising. Teams don't win with 5 turnovers. Not that hard to dissect. I'm hopeful Brian won't do a UFR. No reason.

I didn't see any of it except the last desperation posession. Glad I didn't and actually enjoyed my wife's grandson's wedding.

M is headed for 4 losses.....a record that sensible fans expected this season. What everyone of us did not expect is Harbaugh going 1-4, likely 1-5 after osu v. M's rivals.

I think M will survive Bloomington next weekend but fall to PSU in HV for their second loss. M returns to Ann Arbor and beats the Gophers and looses 2 of their next 3 to end the season 8-4.

I think we now know why Speight started. I think O'Korn will be ok though he'll be on a tight leash. Don't lose any sleep over this loss. Young team, shakey QBs, shit happens.
                            Harbaugh isn't paid $8 million for 8-4 seasons. He figures this out or they should go looking for a new coach.

They're good enough to beat PSU Wisconsin and OSU. I don't expect them to beat them all but 0-3 means you bring absolutely nothing to the table as a coach and I have to question if you're worth what you're paid.
                            Last edited by Kstat; October 7, 2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• He better not be the starter next year. Another lost season if he is.
                              Yep this is why I was calling for Peters vs FL - Can he really perform worse than these 2 jokers? have to wait till 2019

Comment

• Agree with that. The honeymoon is over. Harbaugh was hired to win. 1-5 against the 2 biggest rivals coupled with no titles is simply not cutting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X