MSU @ Michigan 10/7/17, 7:30 ET. ABC/ESPN/ESPNGo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
    My question is whether he's still committed to this team and this season. He seems resigned, as I am, to this being a crap season. Saban would have been pissed last night and letting his anger show. The Harbaugh-to-the-Colts drumbeat will be getting louder as this season continues to disintegrate.
    More than a few people on mgoblog have made the observation that Harbaugh looks checked out this season and doesn't have the same fire. I don't know if that is the source of our woes, but I sortof agree.

Comment

• What are those observations based on?

Comment

• We've got to remember how young this team is...Still, wish the offensive coaching staff could dial up something to compensate. O'Korn at QB isn't going to win you many games either.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• MSU is also young. They had a lot of attrition, and don't have as many 4 and 5 star players a U-M. Michigan had two weeks to prepare, and the game was in Ann Arbor. Getting the lead was important with a thunderstorm arriving in the second half. Michigan fell apart after Ty Isaac fumbled. Not mentally tough.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Good article why JOK struggled, or at least the coachs didn't help him. It's college not the NFL

Comment

• Team giving up. Coach giving up. Fans giving up. Brady Hoke 2.0

Comment

• As i said before the State game . All of the fans clamoring for O'Korn remember Chinese curse "May all your wishes come true".

Comment

• Those two corner/out and up patterns on the first drive were brutal calls. You have good TEs, work the middle of the field.

I was never an O'korn fan but after the way he played against Purdue I hoped he had found something and they needed a player that could move behind that OL. But he went back to being the same old O'korn. On some of those replays it's like he was purposefully trying to throw to the best covered player.

Comment

• I made the mistake of listening to the mgoblog podcast this morning.. They have officially reached max apologism. It's all Hoke's fault. With maybe a smidge of Drevno.

Comment

• I also listened to it. Like you, didn't like it .... .meandering .....still think the laundry will be washed with the UFR. If Brian identifies a pattern of stupid play calls that make no sense, I'll re-evaluate my position that it's less that and more execution issues.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It didn't seem meandering to me. It sounded pretty highly focused -- everyone is an idiot for criticizing Harbaugh and expecting more out of the team.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; October 9, 2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Brian and Ace kinda get on there and do their hipster thing, but I'm finding the WTKA roundtable much more useful. Sam Webb's a pro in terms of keeping a show moving and on topic, and I think he keeps the other two honest and on their toes a little more. IMO that's the audio content of choice.

Overall, I don't think it makes sense at all to assume that after spending his entire life as a highly competitive and effective person in the football world that he's suddenly someone else now. Assuming that he's lost his competitive fire or is Hoke 2.0 is ridiculous. There's a better, smarter critique available. What he's done has worked at every level, and, arguably, it worked in 15 and 16 just fine. I think questions about Drevno and Hamilton and the overall NFLish approach are all very valid. Those are more specific things to wonder about, and make more sense than wondering if this particular leopard has suddenly changed its spots.

Comment

• I can't listen to the round table anymore either. Homer City and that amateur Nate Silver guy sucks.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; October 9, 2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Brian Cook like does a good job with like the UFRs, but like listening to him is like really like hard because it's like listening to a like middle school girl like talk to her friends about like what she did over weekend.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It's always an interesting take when outsiders offer one. Tony Gerdeman, who writes for the O-Zone, does Michigan Monday - a review of the weekend's M game.

How did the team up north do this week? Tony Gerdeman gives you his thoughts on the Wolverines following their 14-10 loss at home to Michigan State.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X