MSU @ Michigan 10/7/17, 7:30 ET. ABC/ESPN/ESPNGo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, he nails it:

"Isaac looked so good early in the season, but he needed room to do it. In Big Ten play (two games), he now has 14 carries for 29 yards. He also had a bad fumble against Michigan State as a Spartan just took a basic rip at the ball and came away with it.
    Running backs are sometimes described as “determined”, but Isaac is more of a polite runner right now. He doesn’t want to make waves. He just wants to go with the flow, which is not going to work when the offensive line can’t actually provide any of the necessary flow."
    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 10, 2017, 10:26 AM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• He should run like he's mad at the grass...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More good observations:

"When you watch Michigan play, there are times when you can tell the opposing offense is basically looking from side to side trying to figure out where the blitzes are going to come from, and not that you can see their eyes, but if you could, you know they’d be all over the place with a mix of worry and confusion. That was never the case for MSU’s offense.They handled the blitzes when they came and never panicked.

What Does It All Mean? It means that Tresselball is still pretty damn effective against the Michigan Wolverines.
        Mark Dantonio packed it in for the final 30 minutes and sweatervested his way to another win in this rivalry. He came into the game confident, but he left it cocky."
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• No fucking kidding. Wait for Michigan to hand you the ball in scoring position -- you know at this point that it will.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            He should run like he's mad at the grass...
            Not everyone is like you and has the mental capacity to be angry at grass.

Comment

• lucidly cogent
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                Wow, he nails it:

"Isaac looked so good early in the season, but he needed room to do it. In Big Ten play (two games), he now has 14 carries for 29 yards. He also had a bad fumble against Michigan State as a Spartan just took a basic rip at the ball and came away with it.
                Running backs are sometimes described as ?determined?, but Isaac is more of a polite runner right now. He doesn?t want to make waves. He just wants to go with the flow, which is not going to work when the offensive line can?t actually provide any of the necessary flow."

I think Isaac is still dinged up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• The Superfan is in top form once again!

[youtube]VbxuysQzWSk[/youtube]

Comment

• Originally posted by MatthewNah
                    Приветствую! Класный у вас сайт! Что скажете по поводу этих новостей? http://mybioplanet.ru/news/13013-v-s...ulya-obse.html В Широкино в результате обстрела ранен командир патруля ОБСЕ Боевики «Аль-Каиды» придумали, как избежать атак беспилотников США с помощью алюминия и брезента http://mybioplanet.ru/news/9226-ukra...-filareta.html http://mybioplanet.ru/news/17760-est...tygratsya.html Ещё много интересного по теме нашел тут: Новости политики Украина Россия http://mybioplanet.ru/

Horseshit!
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• nyet
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Russian bastard...thanks for getting Trump elected...

prick
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                        X