No announcement yet.

Michigan @ PSU, 10/21/17, 7:30p Eastern, ABC/Stream Watch ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Hawkins not a redshirt, apparently. He'll be a good one before his M career is over, I predict.

Comment

• Gotta find an answer for the safeties matchups at halftime. Was hoping to just hold them to 3 and get away with it. Frustrating.

That said, the offense has been much, much better than expected. I'll take this.

Comment

• Tough to stop Gesicki on a perfectly thrown ball.

Comment

• Darn -- penalties have hurt tonight.

Comment

• Blitzing Hudson was effective earlier. Win some - lose some.

Comment

• All our kickers wear 3

Comment

• 21-13 at half. Better than it started.

Comment

• Good comeback!

Comment

• Feel GOOD at half!! Way to take a punch.

Comment

• Yes. Long, Hill, OL, OK looking good so far. Also, Ambry Thomas flashed some speed.

Comment

• Don Brown has had most of the answers this year. He's not gonna make Khaleke Hudson grow 5 inches at halftime, but hopefully he'll throw some surprises at McSorely and company.

Comment

• I'm pretty impressed with their ability to keep this close. Need the D to assimilate the offense and the offense to keep find creative ways to move the ball. If they can figure out the Hamilton matchup without compromising Barkley containment, that would be huge.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Will have to blitz more effectively than we did on their last drive.

Comment

• Michigan passing game looked good, with the credible threat of an O'Korn run helping.

Comment

• Prediction: OK has to leave game for at least one play and we see Peters.

Comment

Working...
                                X