No announcement yet.

Michigan @ PSU, 10/21/17, 7:30p Eastern, ABC/Stream Watch ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure Michigan can ever hope for luck and good refs, those factors are always going against you.

Comment

• fuckin' refs
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Best thing you ever said

Comment

• Can't argue what happened in that OSU game last year. It would have been great if Harbaugh had a quarter of the dumb-luck stuff Hoke got in his first year, but that stuff has happened TO him instead of FOR him. What happened against OSU last year is going to resonate for a while. Normal reffing there and Michigan goes to the playoff. Where they probably get beat, but who knows, given a month for Speight to heal. But at least they'd have taken the conference title and gone to the playoff and all the anger now wouldn't be there if that hadn't have happened. We could have a more sensible discussion now.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Best thing you ever said
            fake
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              Can't argue what happened in that OSU game last year. It would have been great if Harbaugh had a quarter of the dumb-luck stuff Hoke got in his first year, but that stuff has happened TO him instead of FOR him. What happened against OSU last year is going to resonate for a while. Normal reffing there and Michigan goes to the playoff. Where they probably get beat, but who knows, given a month for Speight to heal. But at least they'd have taken the conference title and gone to the playoff and all the anger now wouldn't be there if that hadn't have happened. We could have a more sensible discussion now.
              "Normal reffing" WTF does that mean...

moron
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh, please no more drawn-out discussions on how M was jobbed in the Shoe last year. Besides not being true, it's...unseemly.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• WWCAM
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The flags speak for themselves, but what speaks even louder is that the conference sent someone to the Tribune to defend itself as a direct response. There's a botched ref-job every week, but this was the one time the conference did damage control.

I will say though, that the one time Wiz made a good point in this forum (as opposed to a good punchline) was about The Spot. Everything else is just bullshit. Michigan got screwed to an exceptional extent. That happens to every team from time to time. It was an exceptional amount of bad luck for Michigan that it happened in that particular game. And, like I said, the consequences will be felt for a while.

Comment

• that the one time Wiz made a good point in this forum (as opposed to a good punchline)

STFU

:::fart noise:::
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm bitterly disappointed that some are choosing to revisit this. Bitterly.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...I'm bitterly disappointed that AA is bitterly disappointed...

fuckin' M fans
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bitter's a damn good word for it. Something wrong with you if, as a Michigan fan, you're not feeling that way.

Comment

• ...I feel your pain hack...

...now STFU...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't think there's enough peer-reviewed science for me to know for sure if your species can feel feelings.

Comment

Working...
                                X