No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Wisconsin, Noon, 11/18, Fox/Stream FoxGo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peters stat line very similar to Hornibrook, M might've had a chance if they could've protected him. Pass protection takes another QB out of the game/season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
      Never thought in my life that Michigan would ever be this desperate for a QB with a pulse. All of the NFL QBs that have come through AA and this is what it?s reduced to.
      I guess you forgot 2008. Most of us have tried to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
        I guess you forgot 2008. Most of us have tried to.
        I haven’t forgotten it. That was an expected transition year after they firebombed the Carr era out of existence. This isn't that. It’s year 3 of the super-expensive Harbaugh era that looks marginally more promising than year 3 of Brady Hoke.

When you go as long as this without a competent passing attack, it’s fair to wonder if Michigan just isn’t a place for the best QB recruits anymore.
        Last edited by Kstat; November 18, 2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• QBs weren't great this season, but the pass protection has been beyond awful. It makes the QBs look significantly worse.

OSU is going to blow UM out. It's going to be ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
            This season just makes last year?s screw job in Columbus just more bitter. Those asshats are just going to be laughing their asses off all afternoon next week.
            Yup. Our best shot in years taken away.

Comment

• Well, maybe a blowout loss at home to a former rival in a stadium full of red will wake up the AD that not all is well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                Your heart breaks for Peters. He was put in a position to fail.

Peters has shown nothing in these 3 games.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• If this team just had a quarterback they'd be dangerous
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Yup. Our best shot in years taken away.
                    Not convinced they would have won in Indy anyway. Wilton Speight was mentally broken in Iowa and never recovered. If the refs didn?t cost them the game in Columbus Speight did.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                      Peters has shown nothing in these 3 games.
                      Did you not read the part where I said “put in a position to fail?”

At least he managed to not throw a pick. That alone is an upgrade from OKorn and Speight.

Comment

• I disagree with you Whodean, but only slightly. I think if this team had a competent oline it'd be dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                          Well, maybe a blowout loss at home to a former rival in a stadium full of red will wake up the AD that not all is well.
                          What’s the AD supposed to do? He’s not paying $8 million to fire Jim Harbaugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                            I disagree with you Whodean, but only slightly. I think if this team had a competent oline it'd be dangerous.
                            The line is crap but let?s be honest. You could put a brick wall in front of our QBs and they wouldn?t move the ball.

Comment

• Tell Harbaugh that he's got to figure it out, and that if that means getting rid of people- do it. Just so he knows that coasting and doing what he's done is not ok or business as usual.

Comment

• What has he done?
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X