Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE GAME 17-MICHIGAN vs osu:Last Call for Saving the Season or Another Round of Pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
    It's amazing that year after year Meyer can trot just about anyone out there and they perform at a top level. Harbaugh is not even in the same league as Meyer.
    Yes. Look it up. Every qb he rolls out there performs at a high level. Part of it is his system. He is an offensive genius.

Comment

• We would have been better off if Barrett stayed in
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Buckeye backup shows OSU has the recruits the better coach and Harbaugh needs to regroup

Comment

• When does Ohio fucking State get bored with winning this and just give us one. You would think we could win one by default. Christ almighty.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
            Most dissapointing for not developing qb's.
            I would have thought that would be his forte.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
              Dylan McCaffrey is the future.
              God, I hope not. I hope they can recruit somebody worth a shit
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• at least that blocked PAT didn't really matter.
                O'Korn is the worst QB I have ever seen play for M. From worst to best:

1. O'Korn
                2. Bellomy
                3. Sheridan
                4. Threet
                5. Morris
                6. Peters
                7. Forcier
                8. Speight
                9. Mallett
                10. Gardner
                11. Denard
                12. Henne
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• This one went pretty much how I thought it would go, although I was surprised Michigan had a lead in the second half. In the fourth quarter, Michigan had a fourth down and a wide open Chris Evans to extend a drive, and an open Kekoa Crawford on a downfield to give themselves one last chance to mount a game-winning drive, and O'Korn misfired horribly on both of those opportunities. Michigan wasn't the better team and didn't deserve to win, because they can't trust their offense to make plays that are there to be made. The interception was kind of indicative of the whole season-- Ohio State mounted a great pass rush, Michigan's QB missed his read, and Michigan threw away any opportunity they had to beat a top-notch opponent.

I think Michigan's a lot closer to being where we want them to be than it probably feels right now. But until there are answers in the passing game-- both at QB and in pass protection-- close is as close as they're going to get.

Comment

• Can't win when you're so badly outplayed at QB. He missed SO many wide open guys capped off with the terrible, terrible 4th down play that effectively ended the game.

Just can't win playing QB like that. Thought M had a great gameplan.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
                      The new norm with Harbaugh. Expect no B10 titles. Have to be content to be 3-4 wins over .500 and a second rate bowl game. What a huge disappointment he has been.

Bullshit.

Coach Harbaugh had the 120 most experienced team in the country and 3 shitty quarterbacks.

Put a decent QB on these last two teams and their damn near undefeated.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                        I think Michigan's a lot closer to being where we want them to be than it probably feels right now. But until there are answers in the passing game-- both at QB and in pass protection-- close is as close as they're going to get.

This.
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Can't win when you're so badly outplayed at QB. He missed SO many wide open guys capped off with the terrible, terrible 4th down play that effectively ended the game.

Just can't win playing QB like that. Thought M had a great gameplan.
                          Yep.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                            Bullshit.

Coach Harbaugh had the 120 most experienced team in the country and 3 shitty quarterbacks.

Put a decent QB on these last two teams and their damn near undefeated.
                            So then you are implying that Harbaugh sucks as a recruiter, at least as it pertains to QB's? Regardless of whether it's that or he sucks as a coach, the bottom line is he is now what...1-5 or 1-6 against the teams he was supposed to compete with. I'll repeat it...why is it that Urban Meyer can put just about anyone out there and they compete at a high level? Harbaugh is clearly not all that. Get used to it.

Comment

• Great game plan today.

The (3rd string) quarterback play lost the game.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                God, I hope not. I hope they can recruit somebody worth a shit
                                I'm a fan. He's got good lineage. Kind of hard to tell if a guy is worth a shit without even seeing him play.
                                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X