Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE GAME 17-MICHIGAN vs osu:Last Call for Saving the Season or Another Round of Pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game plan was really good. For once I feel like we actually out coached OSU. Just completely screwed by poor QB play. Even the Oline came to play. Also Gary is super fast but was obviously playing at 60% for much of the game. He couldn't run down guys the way he normally does. Not looking forward to playing that new qb for the next few years. I feel like we actually had a better chance with Barrett in there. The safety injuries were catastrophic. We are so thin there and couldn't afford 1 nevermind 2 injuries.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
      My prediction: the game is close for exactly just long enough of a time for me to actually contemplate a potential win and only at that point will some devastating sequence of events occur to eliminate any possibility of a win, destroying another bit of my soul again.

Go Blue.
      Well shit

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
        I'm a fan. He's got good lineage. Kind of hard to tell if a guy is worth a shit without even seeing him play.
        I saw him play in the all star game. He looked like he was a JV player and played like it. Ohio State's QB recruit, on the other hand, looked and played like a man.

It that is what we are pinning our hope on, I fear we are fucked.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Game plan was really good
          First half -yes

Second half - Same as MSU, why have JOK pass so much when he sucks? Where was Higdon? Or a screen, maybe end around, anything to help JOK

Comment

• I'm still waiting for those 'make up' calls from the officials
            from last year, oh they never happened - shocker

This isn't basketball Hack

Comment

• Two, three issues we were aware of were still apparent:

QB play, pass protection, and overly aggressive defense...

Comment

• Just repeating what's been said but Michigan with a better QB might've put this game out of reach while we struggled to get it together. O'Korn badly missed wide open guys again and again.

Comment

• “I’m really glad Troy Smith is graduating...”
                  “I’m really glad Terrelle Pryor is leaving...”
                  “I’m really glad Braxton Miller is graduating...”
                  “I’m really glad JT Barrett is graduating...”
                  “I’m really glad Haskins...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Just repeating what's been said but Michigan with a better QB might've put this game out of reach while we struggled to get it together. O'Korn badly missed wide open guys again and again.
                    ...and again and again and again and again. We MAY have covered then between us.

Comment

• Yeah, Urbs does a good job recruiting QBs and running shit that works for them. A lot of OSU people like Burrow better than Haskins.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I seen a bowl projection that we play Arizona in some Holiday Bowl or something. Oh what sweet revenge that would be for RichRod.

Comment

• OSU 28 - M 17 ...... the game will be tantalizing close at the start of the third quarter giving M fans another opportunity for a dong punch as osu pulls away.

That's what I predicted as the final score.

A local radio show host calls in "hopeium." M fans are inhaling tons of it and have been for as long as I have been one.

The game was there for the taking. All M needed was decent QB play and a tearful JOK said just that in the post game presser.

I'd add it also would have helped if M's skill and depth at S hadn't been exploited.

That's it in a nut-shell. Nothing to add. Let's move along.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 2001: "If only Drew Henson hadn't left to play baseball"
                            2002: "If only Braylon Edwards hadn't been called for that offensive PI
                            2005: "If only Lloyd had gone for it on that 4th down"
                            2006: "If only Shawn Crable hadn't been called for that late hit"
                            2007: "If only Henne and Hart hadn't gotten injured"
                            2009: "If only David Molk had been healthy and Tate hadn't thrown those four INTs"
                            2012: "If only Denard had been healthy"
                            2013: "If only we had made that two point conversion"
                            2016: "If only the refs hadn't screwed us"
                            2017: "If only Speight and Peters hadn't gotten hurt"

Don't worry, guys. We're only five short years away from our once-a-decade victory against OSU!!

Comment

• Yeah. We're tired of the talk, hope and faith. It's time to put up or shut up. We'll believe they can do it only after they actually do it.

Comment

• OSU's best play throughout the day may have been allowing the Michigan front four to rush past the QB so he could gain good yardage. Defense was man-to-man, so there was a lot of room to run. I felt they should have contained JT in the pocket and forced him to beat him with his arm. He threw right to Stone Hands Metellus, whose drop shortly turned into six points for the bad guys. Wish Don Brown would dial back the aggressiveness sometimes.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X