No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic but, but, but ..... all M fans have is hopium.

There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• New York Post called Harbaugh a loser today.

Not only is the honeymoon over at Michigan for Jim Harbaugh, the marriage could be veering toward “we should meet with a counselor” territory. Harbaugh’s tenure at his alma mater …

Comment

• Excited to see Christian Turner this Fall (or in 2019... M has a lot of RBs).

[ame]https://twitter.com/_christurner28/status/961387307055140871[/ame]
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Comment

• Not gonna argue. That's definitely him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              New York Post called Harbaugh a loser today.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/jim-ha...l-signing-day/
              Not intending to talk trash on this thread but...the article says Penn State "might" be Ohio State's biggest threat, not Michigan.

I'm not sure the 'might' is really necessary

Comment

• Not talking trash at all DSL, your right

Comment

• Cam Cameron has interviewed with Michigan for its assistant coach opening

Comment

• Heh. Almost missed this. Stay the Course + Cameron = Winning.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I used to be a big fan of Cam Cameron but he has mostly sucked ass since he left Michigan in the 1990s. Hiring the guy who coached a bunch of shitty, underachieving offenses for Les Miles would be a classic Michigan move. LSU fans will be lauging their asses off if we make that hire.

Comment

• Yeah, it doesn't seem like his OC skillset overly viable for 2018. It's probably not too far off from bringing in a Switzer protege because he had great success running the wishbone in the 70s.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If our offensive staff next year includes Cam Cameron, Tim Drevno, Pep Hamilton, and a grad assistant still coaching our 5* wide receivers, then I think I'm done.

Comment

• It sure does suggest an inability to address problems.

Comment

• We as observers here are not alone in our observations regarding Jim Harbaugh's time, so far, at M. Greg Henson:

?If Harbaugh can get his offensive coaches in line, he can save this thing, but until he does, they will continue to struggle,? another insider said. ?There are players in that locker room who don?t even know who their position coach is yet and that is a huge problem. ?Players, coaches, administrators and donors are losing confidence in Jim because he hasn?t made the right choice on ?Drev.? He?s losing confidence and control because of one guy.?

There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• ....... I've implied this a few post back but this kind of talk was exactly the kind of talk that RR was the subject of because of Tony Gibson.

I think Hoke brought on Al Borges and stuck with him for way too long too. Carr stuck too long with Jim Hermann

I'll admit, comparisons like this are a bit of a stretch. RR was in a lot more trouble than just listening to his pall Tony Gibson and Hoke was simply in over his head...... but the mention of Harbaugh being too loyal to non-performers seems to be a thing right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X