No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's me predicting 10 wins for Michigan in 2017!

Comment

• Well done, Dan.

Comment

• Owning it ........you are to be praised, Dan.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Indeed lot of respect for Dan. I wouldn't get excited about 2018 either :-)

Comment

• Henson just posted Drevno is done at Michigan . McElwain is the new OC. Doubt he would post this if not true.

Other talk around MGOBLOG is hes going to Vandy

Comment

• Pep Hamilton? Still had 3 QBS make no progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Henson just posted Drevno is done at Michigan . McElwain is the new OC. Doubt he would post this if not true.

Other talk around MGOBLOG is hes going to Vandy
                Drevno's son just signed as Vandy' long snapper. Also, Derick Mason, Vandy's HC is from the Harbaugh coaching tree as he was with Harbaugh at Stanford.

Warriner was never getting hired as an analyst and neither was McElwain getting hired as the WR coach.

Seems to me there is a Co-OC thing about to happen with McElwain and Warriner with Hamilton staying as QB coach ...... or not and going elsewhere.

I wonder what the players know? This uncertainty can't be a good thing for them. Also Grad Transfer OT Anderson is probably going to Texas and Drevno, who was recruiting him, may be the reason why.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It'd be a shame to see Drevno go.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If you believe Warriner was never going to come to be an analyst -- a sensible suspicion -- then he probably knew the same thing the players knew.

Comment

• Reports that Drevno is stepping down

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Need confirmation on this stuff. Great that there's smoke. Eagerly awaiting the announcement of an offensive staff that makes sense on paper.

Comment

• I guess the next question though is, if you believe Warriner was never coming here without clarification about his role in the chain of command, and therefore that others inside the program have known this was coming, then did Enos NOT know?

Comment

• Seeing multiple reports now. Think this is a done deal.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Agreed -- too much smoke for there to be no fire. Still. Just want to see what the formal lineup will be. And who is going to coach QBs. We still have Pep Hamilton as QB coach, formally, and it seems to me that no QBs developed under his tutelage. Speight did not come back looking improved at all as a returning starter, and in fact looked to me like he regressed.

Comment

• Drevno is stepping down.

Comment

Working...
                                X