No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end zones are cool and they will help us flip more 3* recruits from Pitt and Miami.

Comment

• Brutal.

Hanni takes the joy outta this forum with his preemptive "friendly" fire.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Almost as beautiful as the field in Boise...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Peters has asked for his release and that unless Patterson goes down and with McCaffery and Milton passing him, he will never see the field. They have given him a few days to reconsider.

Comment

• Hopefully McCaffrey and Milton are more talented, very obvious he won't play in front of Shea.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              Peters has asked for his release and that unless Patterson goes down and with McCaffery and Milton passing him, he will never see the field. They have given him a few days to reconsider.
              Still looking for verification of this statement...
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I can't find it either. Checked all five sites that I frequent. Link?
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I was told by 2 people that Peters through a temper tantrum while in Paris when Shea was announced eligible. Milton smells blood, teammates an coaches were not happy, possible he stays thru this season... After that, no guarantees. I met Jack Harbaugh at Luckys , he knew the person I was with, very nice man.

Comment

• Did these 2 people actually witness the alleged temper tantrum? Odd that he "through" (threw) a tantrum when he heard what was widely considered inevitable. I suppose the biggest problem would be that Harbaugh would design the offense to fit Shea's strengths.

Comment

• One of these people is a beat writer, I wont say her name you can probably guess who it is.

Comment

• Would definitely show a lack of maturity. On a side note, I used to know (work for) Jimmy Lites before he went to work for the Wings. He had already married Denise Illitch but was still working as an attorney. He used to talk to me about the upcoming NHL draft because no one else in the firm knew anything about hockey. He told me the Wings really wanted Pat LaFontaine, but they would probably end up with a kid named Steve Yzerman. He told me that Mike Illitch chose Jim Devallano over David Poile because Jimmy D. talked hockey constantly during the entire interview process. I met Devallano once at Joe Louis when Lites sent me over there. He was a really strange little guy. His sport coat looked about 20 yrs.old. A button was either missing or hanging by a thread. Lites gave me tickets to games back then when there were lots of empty seats. That all ended after he went to work for his father-in-law. I no longer had an information source, but it was nice while it lasted.

Comment

• He was a really strange little guy.
                          Ha @ Devallano. Yea I remember that the Red Wings really wanted LaFontaine

Comment

• Was there ever any official confirmation on Walker and Crawford? mgoblog never had a "so long" post.

Comment

• Does anyone know the difference in philosophy between the old strength staff and the new one? What should we expect to see that is different in team performance?

Comment

• Did we really want an old Loyd Carr guy in Tolbert as coach?

Who really knows? S&C's impact on wins and losses is overstated. I guess Tolbert was kinda goofy and funny while Herbert seems more serious and intense like the Barwis effect.

I was told and he talks about it here, the lower body and nutrition and plenty of water ect.. . Seems like a no brainer to me when it comes to athletes (or heath in general), you need a strong core - not biceps. Just don't skip leg day!

Comment

Working...
                                X