• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the hostility bro?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tyrone Wheatly Jr.leaves team

Comment

• He wouldn't have seen the field in 2018. Best move for him. Good luck to him.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Wheatley showed some promise. Too bad but we've got lots of bodies there and some promising ones in Gentry and McKeon.

Comment

• Gentry could explode this year if handled right. He's got a lot of agility.

Comment

• Yoder (ok)

50% of snaps this year with be in the shotgun

Warinner had a complete meltdown on how bad the LT/RT are. - True Freshman Mayfield will start vs ND

Wisconsin has been changed from Nebraska as the night game.

College Gameday is at SB for the opener

Last edited by WingsFan; August 5, 2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• How are the LT and RT positions still so poor in Year 4? It really is amazing, disconcerting and disappointing.

Comment

• I'm still baffled at what happened with Drevno. He and Harbaugh had success at 3 different places, but suddenly he can't coach or recruit when he gets to Michigan? Weird...
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It sounds like it will be partially inept if the tackles are that bad.

Comment

• Comment

• Tackle is the one position where M has come up the bridesmaid for way too many blue chippers the last four, five years.
                          Last edited by WM Wolverine; August 5, 2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Star-gazer.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Yoder (ok)

50% of snaps this year with be in the shotgun

Warinner had a complete meltdown on how bad the LT/RT are. - True Freshman Mayfield will start vs ND

Wisconsin has been changed from Nebraska as the night game.

College Gameday is at SB for the opener

LOL I call bullshit on the Mayfield scoop

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                I was expecting a hype-video.

Comment

Working...
                                X