No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a coon ass. Not a hillbilly (and hillbilly is not the preferred nomenclature. Hilljack, please).
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My apologies, coonass .... and get the spelling right you ignorant, backwards Cajun.

Heh
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• The locals never, NEVER, combine the words. It is coon ass.

St. Tammany Parish representin!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I don't believe the OT situation is completely of his doing but he hired Drevno and didn't stay on top of the OT recruiting in 2016 that was an unmitigated disaster. So, yeah, I can't find him blameless here.

QBs? He has no claim on developing Speight (who wasn't awful until after the big hit in the Iowa game ... and, shit, don't blame the poor guy). Rudock"?He turned a castaway from Iowa no less into an NFL ready QB (who just got waived by the Lions unfortunately but I bet he gets picked up by somebody). Still, credit there. Peters? He's clearly got the talent but not the swagger JH demands. I don't get this one. Something about chemistry between Brandon and Jim there I'd guess .... a sort of oil and water thing. Nonetheless, you've got a point there. McCaffrey is going to be really good so credit for getting him in the pipeline and adding Patterson to bridge that gap. I thought Patterson looked just OK v. ND. He tends to fade under pressure. If that doesn't improve, MSU, PSU and osu are going to feast on that characteristic. If he does improve, credit to Harbaugh and I think this is the first QB,compared to the others, he has had under his wing with a shit-ton of potential. Well see on that one.
          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 5, 2018, 09:15 PM.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Haskastan is a little-known republic. It is the Saudi Arabia of haskastite mining and the most LGBTQ-tolerant of all the stands of Central Asia. Hence, why Prime2 has referenced it.

Comment

• Sad !hack

They say that breaking up is hard to do, now I know, I know that it's true

Don't say that this is the end

Instead of breaking up I wish that we were making up again

I beg of you don't say goodbye, can't we give our love another try?

Comment

• Ahh. I take it he is suggesting that I am an Asian homosexual? If so, I can live with that.

Comment

• Nothing to do with you AA

Comment

• Thanks, WM.

Comment

• This is between my friend Prime and !hack, and they are both hurting.

Comment

• I miss Prime2. I don't know why he left. I wish he would come back. AA's Far-East Fey routine is a poor replacement.

Comment

• Buchanan:

I disagree on the Rudock thing -- I mean, he wasn't guaranteed a job at Iowa, but his career trajectory didn't hit a huge and sudden upslope at M. Whatever. In any event, it's Year 4 and JH had to get a transfer to come play QB.

Yes, I miss OP. Oh, what I wouldn't give to hear his "Kiddie Table" schtick these days!
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That transfer was a former 5-star, successful in the SEC. It's far more troubling the inability to recruit and develop offensive lineman.

Comment

• I don't see how Patterson was a 5-star. I don't see the raw physical gifts.

Comment

• His hype has def outpaced his results so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X