No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly, but I like it. Referenced to look like Bowl games - the Rose Bowl . ... its the off season...

Comment

• I'm good with it. I hope the MICHIGAN is still big across the end zone, though.

Comment

• I guess a lot of people hate it and some like it. I think it looks great. Only psu and Wisconsin are possible losses @ home this year.

Df0zGjKXcAMj_Au.jpg

Comment

• Has anyone heard any bad news about Tyrone Wheatley Jr.? My father in Florida says Wheatley is accused of raping and murdering an 82 yr. old woman. Says he saw it on CNN. I am finding nothing anywhere.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Rocky-- Your father seems way off on this one.

Comment

• Your Dad has confused him with Kellen Winslow Jr.

Comment

• He does get stuff wrong at times, but holy hell that's not something to pass on to me without being sure. He even asked me if Wheatley was from Inkster. I have no clue what he could have seen.

Comment

• Kellen Winslow,,. yes

Comment

• Will M get to those blue end zones much?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The new field is done. Looks amazing, new fonts and look at the size of the new Block M - the old one at the 50 yard line didn't reach the 45s

DgALd3aWAAEgQqM.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• Will M get to those blue end zones much?

Comment

• Wasn't sure if this was going to be a good choice, but I really like the updates here. Looks great.

Comment

• Yes. I think it looks good
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Could pass on the blue, but like that big block M.

Comment

• Blue reminds me of the Rose Bowl. *insert joke about needing to be reminded of what Michigan in the Rose Bowl looks like here*

Comment

Working...
                                X