X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the Mud Hens?

Comment

• Nice retort!

Toledo is basically Michigan but you got me there. You won the internet today!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Xavier basketball... or even Dayton.
        They won me big $$$ in Vegas this year.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• This has been a pretty great NBA finals. This GS team has to be the best of all time. Theyre unbelievable
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Nice retort!

Toledo is basically Michigan but you got me there. You won the internet today!
            A lot of us Ohio people would be happy to give Toledo back to Michigan.

Comment

• You can have it!

Comment

• Pistons should draft Luke Kennard because ... eh, whatever, what's the point.
                Mitchell, Kennard, dat guy from France, Justin Jackson... something like that and the Pistons won't win the NBA championship for the next half decade, guaranteed because of predictability.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Pistons should draft Luke Kennard because ... eh, whatever, what's the point.
                  Mitchell, Kennard, dat guy from France, Justin Jackson... something like that and the Pistons won't win the NBA championship for the next half decade, guaranteed because of predictability.
                  Heard that exact same argument 15 years ago because of Shaq and Kobe. And 30 years ago because of magic and bird. Somehow the Pistons have 3 championships. Funny...

Comment

• "... something like that and the Pistons won't win the NBA championship for the next half decade, guaranteed because of predictability."
                    ------------------------------Next half decade?? Aren't we the optimistic one.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Cleveland will dominate the East as long as LeBron remains at his transcendent level. That could be in two years or five years down the road.

Golden State will remain the class of the West for as long as they are willing to pay their big three.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                        Heard that exact same argument 15 years ago because of Shaq and Kobe. And 30 years ago because of magic and bird. Somehow the Pistons have 3 championships. Funny...
                        The core of the Pistons, a team that went 37-45 last season, is basically locked in for the next 2-3 seasons. Pistons have a total of $50-$55MM per season signed towards Drummond, RJ, and Leuer for the next 3 seasons. $25-$30 million per season locked in to Harris, Boban, and Josh Smith.
                        What can the Pistons do, trade to relieve this salary? They don't have enough $$$ to sign game changing free agents. Also, because it's Detroit, isn't like a free agent would give the Pistons a discount.
                        Though it's early, it doesn't appear like SVG is that good at drafting (Stanley Johnson...), so it seems unlikely that they will hit gold drafting in the purgatory 7-12 range.

0% chance this core group of players exceeds LeBron or the ascending Celtics in the next three years at least. Due to super teams and the predictability of the NBA, I doubt the Pistons can form a team to compete with that in the next half decade.
                        Positive news: Little Caesars Arena will be nice.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They are stuck in purgatory. Hell, their highest paid guy can't even make FT and has to be pulled in the finals mins of close games. Zero draft influence. You don't get better in the NBA pitcking late lotto.

Hire Sam Hinkie and lets turn this around.

Comment

• There were no arguments 30 years ago that the Pistons shouldn't try because of Bird and Magic, none.

The Pistons just need to get better one piece at a time. This year was a step back.

Comment

• Because there was a chance that you could compile enough talent to beat Bird and Magic.

There's NO chance to beat the current superteams. 0%. There's no point in even trying, and that's the problem you refuse to acknowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                Because there was a chance that you could compile enough talent to beat Bird and Magic.

There's NO chance to beat the current superteams. 0%. There's no point in even trying, and that's the problem you refuse to acknowledge.
                                Might as well forfeit the season. No sense even turning the lights on.
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X