No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dominance we've witnessed by the AFC, specifically by NE could shortly switch over tot he NFC - with a dominance by Philly and/or LAR - it's going to be interesting to watch.
    Interesting indeed! But, I would also throw Detroit into that mix because unlike you, I believe if they fill a couple of spots with some better talent, this team is primed for long term success.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The Packers with Rodgers will always be a divisional threat. Hopefully the Vikings fall of with Schurmer and Keenum goes with him, preferably out of the NFC. Not that he’s a great QB but it has worked for them there.

Comment

• The Lions have been the Packers nemesis for the past 5 or so years.

While the record will reflect that the Packers own the Lions, the Packers have been on the right side of lucky bounces and are wary of that stupid team down south that sucks but takes them to the wall every meeting.

A couple of new talents at key positions and the aging of Rogers could result in a dramatic shift of the only stat that counts, W's and L's.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Interesting indeed! But, I would also throw Detroit into that mix because unlike you, I believe if they fill a couple of spots with some better talent, this team is primed for long term success.
          How long have they been trying to that? Ever notice team with great QBs never have problems finding supporting talent, teams with less than great QB struggle with finding supporting talent?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
            How long have they been trying to that? Ever notice team with great QBs never have problems finding supporting talent, teams with less than great QB struggle with finding supporting talent?
            Yeah for sure the Packers have put amazing talent around Aaron Rodgers
            1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• They have? Notice I said “supporting” talent, not “amazing” talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                The evidence shows, even with a running game and great defense Mediocre Matty still loses to good teams.

Oh, and why can NE turn over it's entire roster almost every two years and still end up with a pretty complete team, but Detroit Can never put anything together.......first step to having a complete team is having a QB that is NOT Mediocre.
                Jacksonville, Minnesota... Next excuse plz

Comment

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post
                  Here I will save you the wait.

DWT type response: Case Keenum and Blake Bortles are better than Matthew Stafford because they won a playoff game.
                  1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Don't forget Osweiller.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                      Here I will save you the wait.

DWT type response: Case Keenum and Blake Bortles are better than Matthew Stafford because they won a playoff game.
                      They've won playoff games because they've both had rbs, and solid defenses...he would be arguing a stat that up until this point didn't exist....him saying they've won playoff games only turns his own argument on it's head..both bortles and keenum are, by his definition, mediocre...carear wise they've never done jack...give them some rbs and some key defensive players and now they're winning playoff games....

Comment

• Jesus. Will you guys never learn?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

What about Jacksonville, Minnesota? I don?t get your point.

Comment

They've won playoff games because they've both had rbs, and solid defenses...he would be arguing a stat that up until this point didn't exist....him saying they've won playoff games only turns his own argument on it's head..both bortles and keenum are, by his definition, mediocre...carear wise they've never done jack...give them some rbs and some key defensive players and now they're winning playoff games....
                            I'm not sure we will ever see a season where Stafford hands the ball off 50% of the time like those two QB's did this year.

Comment

They also made plays to win playoff games.

And please don?t tell me what I would do, I don?t tell you what you would do - show me the same courtesy.

Oh and concerning your last sentence, they did it this year and will they do it repeatedly given the same conditions? Seriously? Because i?m Talking about QBs who consistantly win in this league with who ever they line up with, and you counter that arguement with two teams who quite possibly are just riding a high.

Comment

• Yeah, quit using facts, dude.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X