Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Canadians just aren't right in the melon...just sayin'...
    In a tent full of American fruits, the Canadian melon is king.

Comment

• Incorrect. Revise and resubmit...or die.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Last post for tonight...if anyone here is a dope and checks their 401k daily, now would be a good time to end that practice.

Tokyo and Hong Kong markets taking a beating...Dow Futures indicating the market could open another 1,000 points down. Some hope for a rally during the day

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/05/sell...n-the-day.html
        Wild ride. Vix over 50 at times. Dow 100 day moving average is 24072, so watch that number. Break below it and heavens knows, where the market goes.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/960650853060247553[/ame]

Comment

• Libtard view of today's market...

Normal view of today's market:
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Question for a prog, is it still 0bama's economy you were saying it was last week or is it now Dumpf's economy? lol

I'd like to, once and for all, get you on the record on this

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I'm also sure I could make it entertaining with sufficient beer and some folks willing to bet on every shot. But, then again, everything is entertaining if you're drinking and betting.
                Finally something worth reading from this fucking schmuck asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  Question for a prog, is it still 0bama's economy you were saying it was last week or is it now Dumpf's economy? lol

I'd like to, once and for all, get you on the record on this
                  I'm not a prog .......

The link below to a wapo article discusses this exact question. So, I'm posting it so that the ridiculous bull-shit that tends to flow around everywhere about who is responsible for the economy, Obama or Trump, can be but obviously won't be put to bed by the facts:

The fact of the matter is that the sitting President has little to do with what experts in the field of economics call the US Economy. What they do have an impact on is American's perception of it. Another influence on the economy is the Congress, what legislation they pass and what both sides say about that among other things involving messaging. Here's the concluding paragraph from the wapo link. The article is full of pertinent facts about the question Kapture is asking. Read this before you answer it.

"If this were a rational world, we would have presidential commissions and congressional hearings and a profound public debate over the AI economy? says Brusuelas of RSM. ?Instead, we just get tit-for-tat over who deserves credit for the latest economic data.?

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by iam416

I'm also sure I could make it entertaining with sufficient beer and some folks willing to bet on every shot. But, then again, everything is entertaining if you're drinking and betting.

better be careful or talent will unleash fire/rainstorm/ and mudslides upon you

oh wait

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      Fourthed
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm a little disappointed that The Oracle liked something I posted.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          I'm a little disappointed that The Oracle liked something I posted.
                          Fourthed, as they say.

Comment

• I'm not a prog .......

The link below to a wapo article discusses this exact question.
                            Jeff: Do you not even understand the irony of these sentences?

Comment

• Geezer must be off the meds again...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tax reform is a big change. I don't see any clear analysis on what's going on here to understand how much influence it has. Bears and bulls are clearly duking it out now. Very interesting day.

Comment

Working...
                                X