• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      I don't think anyone objects to Fusion being hired by either party for oppo research. The objection is the hiring of a foreign spy to get unverified imformation from Russia to try and influence an election/destroy a presidency.

If y ou are so sure of a quid pro quo with Russia, then Mueller has the goods already. As sure as you sound, Mueller would have no problem uncovering it in his first month in the job. Except now hes trying to make obstruction, guess muh Russia was all bullshit.
      Again, the issue is with exceptionalizing Steele as a foreign spy. Especially when you grant the existence/use of entities like Fusion GPS. It is part and parcel, it's like you are saying Fusion GPS should exist and only enlist/contract white American males. I don't think I have to get into hypotheticals about how laughably useless that'd be.

The language allows you to slip in the loose idea of: hey both sides are enlisting foreign aid for something, how can the left be so indignant -- but really it is a gross misrepresentation of all things alleged.

Also,

I've preceded each mention of investigation with alleged. So that at least signals that I am speaking in less than certainties.

The best nonpartisan argument has already been discussed ad nauseam in the lions forum and briefly, I think, in this thread: at the end of the day, the truth is worth knowing, thus investigating.

Refuting that with any realistic sense is hard to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
        The language allows you to slip in the loose idea of: hey both sides are enlisting foreign aid for something, how can the left be so indignant -- but really it is a gross misrepresentation of all things alleged.
        So far, that we know of with certainty, the only side that enlisted foreign aid for something IS the left. They have been looking for over a year for the Right doing it, but have found nothing yet.
        Last edited by Kapture1; February 6, 2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/960753644302876672[/ame]

Comment

So far, that we know of with certainty, the only side that enlisted foreign aid for something IS the left. They have been looking for over a year for the Right doing it, but have found nothing yet.
              Lol.

Wow.

The wall is red.

Comment

• Why dont you bring Gonz down with you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
                  Lol.

Wow.

The wall is red.
                  This is where your evidence that i am wrong would be useful

You have provided none.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    Jeff: Do you not even understand the irony of these sentences?
                    Well, I try to read journalists with a wide range of political views. You should try it. Some of my best friends read NRO.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

This is where your evidence that i am wrong would be useful

You have provided none.
                      You are asking for evidence that a tiger, plainly a tiger, is a tiger.

Your "foreign spy" narrative is literally 1920's fan fiction.

You've glazed the 3-4 ways I've pointed this out to be a problem. Even the specific instance where you think entities like Fusion GPS should exist... but be exclusively domestic and white and "American".

It's not that I'm saying you are wrong, I think I am saying you are demonstrating you don't actually know anything about it to be wrong in a meaningful way

Comment

• Pennsylvania state Senator demands half the PA Supreme Court be impeached. Other PA Republicans still say they will pursue this in federal court. I'm not sure how or under what authority if the Supreme Court has already declined to intervene.

Pennsylvania Republicans are instead insisting they’ll continue to fight against the state Supreme Court, with one lawmaker calling for justices’ impeachment

Comment

• Trump admin claimed a long ways back that they're doing the taxpayers a favor by eliminating White House visitor logs. Total savings to the taxpayer: $70,000.

Today we learn Trump told the Pentagon he wants a huge ass annual military parade going right in front of the Trump Hotel. Like they have in France! Or North Korea!
                          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; February 6, 2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Wasn't Gowdy your hero like 10 min ago?

[ame]https://twitter.com/juddzeez/status/961033789458780160[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/juddzeez/status/961037512260182016[/ame]

Comment

• The Daily Mail is as tabloid as it gets, but hey...

Rob Porter, who's supposedly dating Hope Hicks and is one of Trump's closest secretaries, is accused by both of his ex-wives of abuse, one of whom took a protective order out against him. This has prevented him from getting security clearance

Jennifer Willoughby, the second wife of President Trump's staff secretary has spoken on the record to DailyMail.com about her abusive marriage to Rob Porter.

Comment

Working...
                                X