Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    Mueller will not seek to indict President Donald J Trump
    1) It's been longstanding practice by ALL special counsels that a sitting President cannot be indicted.

2) This is coming only from the mouth of Giuliani who's proven to be, in Trump's own words, not up to speed on the facts.

Comment

• well since Strangelove hasn't posted it I guess I will

looks like horowicz's IG report is gonna be the THIS IS IT moment you all have been waiting for
      Mr. Trump has described the investigation as a politically motivated effort to undermine his presidency. But time and again, agents took steps that ultimately benefited him.

Comment

• The mainstream media continues to find ways to lend credence to PDJT's caricatures as "fake news" -- https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...rom-the-press/

Trump lashed out at undocumented immigrants during a White House meeting, calling those trying to breach the country’s borders “animals”
        However, the comments were pretty clearly in the context of MS-13/criminals:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmT7-dhOWs&pbjreload=10"]Trump calls some illegal immigrants "animals" in meeting with sheriffs - YouTube[/ame]

So, PDJT calls MS-13 folks animals.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          1) It's been longstanding practice by ALL special counsels that a sitting President cannot be indicted.

2) This is coming only from the mouth of Giuliani who's proven to be, in Trump's own words, not up to speed on the facts.
          so you agree with Giuliani's assessment of the DOJ guidelines, yet then call into question his grasp of the facts?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            The mainstream media continues to find ways to lend credence to PDJT's caricatures as "fake news" -- https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...rom-the-press/

However, the comments were pretty clearly in the context of MS-13/criminals:

Trump calls some illegal immigrants "animals" in meeting with sheriffs - YouTube

So, PDJT calls MS-13 folks animals.
            Democrats now support: Hamas, MS-13, North Korea and Iran all because of their hatred of Trump.

Comment

• that's NYT article is about as sugar coated bunch of BS somebody could come up with to try stem what horowicz's IG report is going to say

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                well since Strangelove hasn't posted it I guess I will

looks like horowicz's IG report is gonna be the THIS IS IT moment you all have been waiting for
                https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/u...stigation.html
                FBI agents are leaking ahead of the report to try and soften the blow. I cant wait to read the report. this entire Russia investigation has been nothing more than an attempt to remove or damage the President of the United States. folks involved need to be tossed in prison for treason.

Comment

• Take another drink

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    He was talking about the cognitive dissonance that you have experienced since Nov 2016. The alternative reality you have been living in. Which is evident by the way you interpreted his speech lol
                    That's a pretty feeble attempt at spin or just a demonstration of a severe lack of reading comprehension skills. Let's dumb it down so you can understand. Substitute "every American citizen to each other" with "Donald Trump". Reread and try again.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      A responsibility of every American citizen to each other is to preserve and protect our freedom by recognizing what truth is and is not, what a fact is and is not and begin by holding ourselves accountable to truthfulness and demand our pursuit of America's future be fact-based -- not based on wishful thinking, not hoped-for outcomes made in shallow promises, but with a clear-eyed view of the facts as they are, and guided by the truth that will set us free to seek solutions to our most daunting challenges.

If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.

- Rex Tillerson, speaking at VMI.

That ought to bring all the Trumpanzee ass lickers out of the woodwork. A year ago Rex was the greatest businessman on the planet second only to Very Stable Genius. Today, how dare he tell the emperor that he has no clothes?
                      Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      He was talking about the cognitive dissonance that you have experienced since Nov 2016. The alternative reality you have been living in. Which is evident by the way you interpreted his speech lol
                      Haha!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/997112375995084802[/ame]

Comment

• *yawn*

Comment

• If our leaders seek to conceal the truth, or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom.

- Rex Tillerson, speaking at VMI.

That ought to bring all the Trumpanzee ass lickers out of the woodwork. A year ago Rex was the greatest businessman on the planet second only to Very Stable Genius. Today, how dare he tell the emperor that he has no clothes?
                            I suggest you listen to the whole VMI speech. He was lamenting the fake news promulgated by the NYP and WaPo. The NYT article crash posted is an example, and as Talent quoted
                            Trump lashed out at undocumented immigrants during a White House meeting, calling those trying to breach the country’s borders “animals”
                            This is classic fake news, because it leaves the impression that Trump made the statement about all those who are trying to come into the country illegally. Unless the NYT thinks a majority of those "trying to breach the border..." are MS-13, their coverage is untrue. Why not quote the President about MS-13?

You will see this all day on MSDNC. Their lies can have a kernel of truth, but they are lies nonetheless. There has been no evidence of Trump Campaign/Russian collusion. None. Yet the hate-Trump media prattles on day after day about the matter.

And Jon, your misreading of Tillerson's statement just shows your utter inability to think fairly when it comes to the "social justice" you desire to impose through the power of government. That from a self-professed libertarian, and an ardent opponent of charter schools who sent his own children to charter schools because they "were better than public schools". Flat out stupidity. No other name for it that I can think of.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The NYT article does say some helpful things.
                                -The investigation of Trump predated any contact Papadopoulos had with the Australian fellow. (contradicting their own reporting btw)
                                - there was at least one FBI/CIA agent embedded in the Trump campaign.
                                - those who are anti-Trump are willing to support Hamas, Iran, Assad, MS-13, and NOKO, such is their Trump derangement.

If (I don't expect it), but if nuclear arms are eliminated from the Korean Penninsula, would you progs think that is an accomplishment for this President? Or is your hatred for him such that you don't want that to happen because Trump might use that during the 2018 campaign? DSL for sure wouldn't want such success.

Comment

Working...
                                X